P&P Any Town Want to Fight a TBBG Town?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14192
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Someone named Dusty The Cat is making fun of someone else's name???
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dusty the pussy...cat. Love how you guys park yourself on a town and pretend like the townsfolk are suppose to fear you or something. I had hoped you'd attack so we can then butcher your town. Still standing there after 3 days? Moronic. Forgive us for laughing at you and being too busy to be afraid. :p
If you feel froggy jump. Don't let anything except common sense or fear hold you back.:dry:

DeletedUser

If you feel froggy jump. Don't let anything except common sense or fear hold you back.:dry:

Dusty, nothing is holding us back. You guys have sat in our town for what...3 days now? Your purpose? Try to intimidate us all you'd like kid but, obviously we laugh and ignore you. Have fun standing there while we level right past you :p
FOM in my eyes has become a joke. They were formed to defend against a bully town and now instead they have become the bully. I sincerely root for -LN- now everytime there is a fort battle between you two.

I would suggest you look elsewhere for your fun before I ask -LN- if they'd like 30+ more towns to join them in thei reffots against the pathetic bully towns of -FOM-

DeletedUser

For goodness sakes, people, it's spelt MASTUBATE, not MASTERBATE!
U, not ER!

Now, what were you saying? Something about changing this thread title?
I liked Dusty the Cat's idea.

some sort of funny tbbg slang I guess comes with all the inbr**ding or why was there some ma-banning of some tbbg guys recently?

DeletedUser

JB Hiccup join -LN- we really don't care. Just gives our duelers more targets.:)

DeletedUser

Sure Dusty the Crap. And your towns more victims. Those that aren't too busy going to parties in skirts that is.

JB Hiccup join -LN- we really don't care. Just gives our duelers more targets.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And your towns more victims. Those that aren't too busy going to parties in skirts that is.

tbbg.jpg

Well....they have about 48 hours to prepare themselves before they have to worry about you or your fellow citizens attacking them ;)

DeletedUser

That usually happens when you don't expect an attack from a town you have a cease fire with. Are you actually BRAGGING about being a backstabbing hoebag? Amazing.

DeletedUser

you can refer to the other thread for my response...

play the victim all you want....

your citizens knew what they were doing, when they start gathering right next to our town, 2 quadrants away from salem/medford/beaverton...not to mention when they were organizing attacks on our citizens(workers i might add)...

your people started this...we'll finish it :)

--j

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No ones town was KO'd BK, sheesh. Get ahold of yourself pimple.

Shadow, YOUR town started it again and just like the last town times we will finish it. This time for good.

DeletedUser

Loony Laura 60 209 Duel not possible for 48 hours
centaur420 40 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours
baro80 63 230 Duel not possible
James Butler Hickock 61 216 Duel not possible for 48 hours
crash ftw 48 125 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JayDaHerp 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
athos123 41 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mazemase 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Yevgi 34 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours
KingBD 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
NightShadow1517 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Captain Morgann 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LonChaneyJR 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Michaelis 32 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ClintEastwood65 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DarkWaters 30 0 Duel not possible
blakey1 25 0 Is asleep right now
striker777 25 0 Duel not possible
bworwood 22 0 Duel not possible

:p:p:p

DeletedUser

RankCharacter nameLevelTown
No entries available

Says the mystery man. Do a head count. How many people are there in Salem now? How many total citizens does she have? No clue? Then get educated before oyu make even more moronic posts.

Loony Laura 60 209 Duel not possible for 48 hours
centaur420 40 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours
baro80 63 230 Duel not possible
James Butler Hickock 61 216 Duel not possible for 48 hours
crash ftw 48 125 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JayDaHerp 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
athos123 41 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mazemase 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Yevgi 34 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours
KingBD 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
NightShadow1517 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Captain Morgann 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LonChaneyJR 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Michaelis 32 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ClintEastwood65 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DarkWaters 30 0 Duel not possible
blakey1 25 0 Is asleep right now
striker777 25 0 Duel not possible
bworwood 22 0 Duel not possible

:p:p:p

DeletedUser

No ones town was KO'd BK, sheesh. Get ahold of yourself pimple.

Shadow, YOUR town started it again and just like the last town times we will finish it. This time for good.

Actually no!

A few adventures inclueding myselves got hit, then we told our duelers and they went after your duelers and KOed them.

There are just some TBBGs that pissed over that they did not force us to surrender. And I guess a ban of two of multiaccounting TBBG players did not help calm some TBBG players down. :D
Would that be the last bad seed in TBBG or is the rest just Brady who pull the strings around his puppets