Getting silly telegrams

DeletedUser

Why do lots of players, who don't even know me, send me silly telegrams asking questions about the game or just writing me something stupid? Also I get about 20-30 invitations per day to towns with 1-2 members and 5xx points...:rolleyes:

Some examples:

"I was wonduring if i could join your group.I picked you because your a girl."

"could you tell what i've to do to sell the stuffs that i've in my inventory?"

"hi!"

"how do i get as good as you??"

"dfsbgdbhzkjhdggbsadfkbvfhbvjcbfshbgvfdkjbvhbgkhjvzgxvgadsfvadshgvkhbvzhjcxbvkhgvjafadvsfhbvzdhabgfvdbfvdshcbj;lvbacvhzdbvahvbfvzdfxbv zcbn gnxcv chbgvhafgbfxhbvgcvgfdgxdxzfzdfsafweweaxwqeqwqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm"

It gets tiring to delete all this junk, and I can't turn it off, I can't block every person who bothers or will bother me...:mad: I just can't understand why they do this, sorry for whining about it.:eek:

DeletedUser

Oh well... you are #5 in W2, and you can't answer "could you tell what i've to do to sell the stuffs that i've in my inventory?" or "how do i get as good as you??" ? And you're complaining and nagging about it right here so everyone can see?

That's very thoughtful of you man. Very thoughtful.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not playing because I want to answer to mails from noobs who don't even read the help of the game. I just don't understand what makes people to write to others they don't even know, or invite strangers to their town.

And I'm not a dude, dude.

DeletedUser

Okie... you're not a dude. Gotcha.

Still, a (wo)man in your position should know there must be some people looking up to you, sort to say. So you might wanna be a little nicer to people. Just a tiny little bit. Give them a little more credit.

At least that's what a lot of people should try to do.

I do.

DeletedUser

I completely agree with you Morzanka. It is really annoying getting a ton of mail everyday from people that you don't know.

My solution, just don't read it. That's about all that you can do. Just read the mail you get from people you already know. No other way really.

DeletedUser2676

Hey, I'm with you mroz.....if they can't read the help files then so be it...I say you ignore them, don't bother replying. Why do you want to delete that junk? It will get deleted automatically...it's not like the forum's PM box.

DeletedUser

Lol, Burning Feet you're really trying hard to change the world and the people :D Mostly I'm nice, but this morning it was shocking to find about 6-7 letters and 5 invitations, and it wasn't the first time, so I got a bit annoyed.

Anyway I'm sinking down slowly in the rankings, so maybe
I'll have less "admirers". Thanks for agreeing Mark & KihtrakX. It's nice to have some players who understand my silly problems.:eek:

DeletedUser

Not that I don't understand you, I do. I know sometimes it might get overwhelmed by bunch of anonymous people trying to get your attention. And you are a woman now, so it's gotta happen more to you probably.

And I'm not trying to change the world. I try to be a little nicer just to people around me.

But if we all become a little nicer to each other, probably more people would be a little happier. That's all I'm saying. And I just hoped to see the same point of view from #5 ranked player.

I'm not a saint. You'll see eventually that I might break down someday and start cursing everyone.

DeletedUser

Well that's the price to pay being ranked 7, got a ton of people wanting you to join their town right?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity - why is it annoying to get mail with questions?
There is always an option to block.

And to call them noobs, not newbies ... not everybody is mature, not only in mmorpgs...

Same thing happens in other games to many above-the-average players, no point in whining.

DeletedUser

And to call them noobs, not newbies ... not everybody is mature, not only in mmorpgs...

Same thing happens in other games to many above-the-average players, no point in whining.

everyone here was a newb when this game first started, no one knew how to play the game, thus we had to find out how to do everything without help.

These noobs ask the same questions over and over again that are just common sense.

like how do you sell stuff?

at the store, where else would you sell at?

how much can you hold in your backpack?

your backpack doesn't say any limit on it....

what's endurance

energy, didn't you ever take a health class?

DeletedUser

I cannot block, because it's every time it's a new person writing. But the number of telegrams is decreasing, I only got 4, and 9 invitations so far today, so maybe this thread has an effect, or just that I'm dropping in the rankings.:eek:

DeletedUser

Burning, she doesn't have to be nice to anyone she doesn't want to. Its perfectly her right to flame or ignore all the people that send her random letters. She is right, the ones asking for help haven't really looked for it. Just because she is high, and apparently idolized by some people, doesn't mean she has to care about them. She just wants to play the game. She should use her time as she wants, instead of saying "Hi how are you? Having a good day I hope?" to someone who sends her afjhaklhaweghkahg akjghalkghal jheuewt a ueal.

DeletedUser

Of course by posting here she will probably get more messages just out of spite....

DeletedUser

I was thining the same thing, i wonder how many extra messages she has brought on herself because this post. I admit, i was thinking of sending one myself! i still might :p

DeletedUser3717

This Probably won't Mean A lot Coming From Me Since I Only Started This Game And Am level 6,

Ignore Them?

Like You Said Yes They Are Lazy "Noobs" Who Didn't Bother To Read The Help Part of The Game, You Remember When You First Started And Needed Help? Well This Is Them Noobs Now, I Ain't Going To Have A Moan At You Because I Feel You're Pain And I Get You What You're Trying To get Out, And To All The People Saying "She Ranked 5th Though"

That Dosent Mean You Should Go Pestering Her She Wants To Enjoy This Game As Much As Anyone Else And Cant Because Off Lazy People Like YOU Not Reading The Help.

It's A Click Away Guys Use It.

Now Morzanka, I hope In The Future You And Me Could Meet Under Better Circumstances And Become Friends.

Yours Faithfully

Jordon