P&P Dont listen to the Anticollective propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You know those sleazy tv commercials where some ** wants to loan you money with an outrageous interest rate, but he'll loan it to anyone, even a homeless guy?

This is basically what the MC alliance is.

Are you unemployed? stupid? you can't even figure out how to choose your town's side in a fort battle?

Well, worry not, MC will still take you in! We turn down NO one, and we really mean NO ONE!

So sign up today and become a member of the prestigious MC coallition! Our motto is "We might be stupid, but hey, we have LOTS of stupid!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You won the fort battle because your town and Goy alliance had about 20 people sending a thousand messages to every town in the game that would listen... COME SAVE US FROM THE EVIL MC'S please come save us we cant hold our own fort on our own.... were gonna die if we dont rally together to stop the evil MC empire! I know because Im not a part of the MC alliance but i recieved 4 telegrams from your people abd the goys begging for my town to rally against the "evil MC empire" you guys are beggers and liars nothing more.

Woulden't expect from a dumb MC recruit to get the forum joke thread.

Maybe people were simply tired of your zerg alliance and decided to teach you a lesson?

Next time make sure to tell your members which side to choose though. They had trouble with it last time:(

The MC motto - "we might be stupid, but there's a lot of us!!!".

DeletedUser13484

Woulden't expect from a dumb MC recruit to get the forum joke thread.

Maybe people were simply tired of your zerg alliance and decided to teach you a lesson?

Next time make sure to tell your members which side to choose though. They had trouble with it last time:(

The MC motto - "we might be stupid, but there's a lot of us!!!".

Decided to teach us a lesson :eek:hmy:

Get your dueler to come out in force and teach us a lesson instead of hiding behide a wall. No didnt think so :p

DeletedUser

We didnt attack you fort to take it you need to get your facts straight.
We did it just for a bit of fun and exp.

Ofcourse you did!

Nevermind building up the town, let's spend our town funds on loosing a fort battle for fun and exp!:nowink:

DeletedUser13484

Ofcourse you did!

Nevermind building up the town, let's spend our town funds on loosing a fort battle for fun and exp!:nowink:

You need to get your facts straight my town didnt call the fort to arms i didnt waste no money and free exp is always nice :p

DeletedUser

You need to get your facts straight my town didnt call the fort to arms i didnt waste no money and free exp is always nice :p

But I thought the MC alliance was like a brotherhood? And here gaffey, the mc clown tells us he actually doesn't give a crap about the other mc towns other than his own.

Well, that's about the level of loyalty you can expect from an Mc'er.:blink:

DeletedUser13484

But I thought the MC alliance was like a brotherhood? And here gaffey, the mc clown tells us he actually doesn't give a crap about the other mc towns other than his own.

Well, that's about the level of loyalty you can expect from an Mc'er.:blink:

Did i say i dont give a crap no, i only said i didnt call the fort to arms i was glad they did and more than happy to help like i always have.

It's not my town thats had 3 or 4 name changes at the start :blink:

Its not my town that the leader left the game cos he couldnt handle it :eek:hmy:

Its not my town sending out telegrams asking everyone for help cos the MC is coming :laugh:

Poor leaders and poor duelers shame for your town you should follow joey here i will help you go to settings ----> account ----> Delete account :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Purely coincidence then is it that your showing in force when you will be shooting at your own fort comrades?:dry:

Oh sorry is that in response to the call of one of the 20 allied towns you have ?

Hypocrite :p

DeletedUser

Purely coincidence then is it that your showing in force when you will be shooting at your own fort comrades?:dry:

Oh sorry is that in response to the call of one of the 20 allied towns you have ?

Hypocrite :p

Are you just making stories up now?:huh:

DeletedUser16008

C'mon Toko have the decency to admit it. This is W10 yet suddenly you have got involved on W9 as a town when for the past 6 months there has been no contact ... Why is that ?

Don't worry you'll be able to use vacation mode soon to avoid any dueling. Unfortunately its not active until next week.

As youve taken up arms against us we shall be returning the favor. You are being used by others mate and your inability to differentiate between worlds surprises me.

You will be shooting at Diablo and Redlight both who are in the same fort as GR... That in my book is treason and we will respond and deal with it the same as all traitors :bandit:

DeletedUser

C'mon Toko have the decency to admit it. This is W10 yet suddenly you have got involved on W9 as a town when for the past 6 months there has been no contact ... Why is that ?

Don't worry you'll be able to use vacation mode soon to avoid any dueling. Unfortunately its not active until next week.

As youve taken up arms against us we shall be returning the favor. You are being used by others mate and your inability to differentiate between worlds surprises me.

You will be shooting at Diablo and Redlight both who are in the same fort as GR... That in my book is treason and we will respond and deal with it the same as all traitors :bandit:

You'd think getting owned on one world would be enough for you....now you wanna get owned on two?:laugh:

I have no idea what you're talking about, I don't participate in fort battles in W9. Heck, I don't even duel there anymore - so you can stop crying about the various injustices I have inflicted upon you.

DeletedUser

Why do people bring out the topics of others worlds, when they got nothing more to say??
Happened earlier with Proflooney too, and Victor, at least I wasn't expecting that YOU would do that!

For God's sake, this is World 10. Got Nothing to do with World 1-9!!!

DeletedUser

Why do people bring out the topics of others worlds, when they got nothing more to say??
Happened earlier with Proflooney too, and Victor, at least I wasn't expecting that YOU would do that!

For God's sake, this is World 10. Got Nothing to do with World 1-9!!!

Like I said before, these MC blokes are not too bright.

DeletedUser

I think the politics of one world should stay in that world and not be brought into another. It truly is sad to me that some people feel they must gain revenge on one world for the deeds done on another, though each world is its own separate entity and should be treated as such.

Reasons why one worlds politics should not affect another worlds politics:
1) Alliances are not consistent on all 10 worlds and therefore you have different friends and enemies in every world
2) The specific build of each person changes from world to world. For example, I have a soldier on 8, but a builder on 9. You can attack my builder on 9 to gain revenge for what I have done to you on 8, but what does that accomplish?
3) Each world is essentially a 'fresh start' and should be thought of as such. Though it may be frustrating be getting KOd by someone on one world, that same person can be your friend on another world and again the two worlds should be considered completely different and treated that way. Another example: Victor Kruger and I are friends on 9, yet his town, Redlight district, will fight against my federation and I have absolutely no problems with that, even though he and I are in the same town on world 8. I have kept the politics of each world unique and that is another thing that keeps the game interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.