P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol i still have the telegram i sent you. let me find it

<<your damn good... I'll give you that much credit. I'm racking my brains trying to figure out what your doing to earn money so fast. Ive been watching your every step I can tell you what jobs youve done for the past 3 days and your not doing any high paying jobs rather your doing jobs with higherish quality item finds on and off mixed with 40ish exp jobs. I guess you just know what your doing because of your past west experience. I was kinda wondering if you were push dueling but since my repeated tickets accusing you of push dueling have amounted to nothing i guess i have to concede to the fact that your just very good at this game. Anyways its a honor to be your enemy. Hopefully I can figure out a way to kill the Cayuga woman version of achilles. This is my first world I expect and hope we will be enemies in many more.>>

and yeah i did offer a bounty for your head... so what.

This happened almost 2 weeks ago and even with you having 15 k worth gear and being 4 levels above me i still kicked your butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait;) Almost what I said but not at all:

''And things like messaging players from a town to convince them to join you is weak.''

Why would you try to get people behind one's back? They message some players from the town to convince them and with that they try to let the town fall?

DeletedUser17294

Oh golly part two.
Interesting read sir.
That is a kind telegram you post.
I worry though that you have repeatedly reported me for cheating.
What is wrong with you Shauty?

Yours, Illbatting

DeletedUser

1. yeah i tried to recruit some of your duelers. I figured that they might be tired of getting KOed every other day.

2. Batting The reports were because you had over 15 k worth of gear as a dueler at level 29 awhile ago futhermore I see alot of punished people at your town and no others. Alright I am not accusing you of cheating here right now im just explaining why i did what i did.

3. The truth behind the telegram is I sent it just to let you know I had reported you. that was the reason why I sent it and I hoped you guys would do exactly what your doing now.

DeletedUser17294

Sir Shauty!

We will not return the favor and send telegrams to those of you in THP that get KO'd alot. I personally think it is a sign of weakness and desperation. I mean it is not out of kindness for sure. More that you would like to trash us apart and you cannot stand an even fight or war.

If you sent in repeated reports of me you are very clueless and yet again desperate to always win and never lose. And everyone that show some skill are cheaters in your eyes. Especially if they use that skill towards you. I am alittle upset that you have such poor character. Are you really a leader?

No, we are very sure you do not care at all about us. You hate us. Alittle too much for your own good. You do care alot about winning though. You like to win anyway you can!

Thanks for information. I did not know the meaning of the telegram was to inform me about your repeated cheat reports of me. I thought the meaning was something else. But the telegram you post was not rude. Just made me wonder even more what kind of character you are.

Yours, Illbatting

DeletedUser

Sir Shauty!

We will not return the favor and send telegrams to those of you in THP that get KO'd alot. I personally think it is a sign of weakness and desperation. I mean it is not out of kindness for sure. More that you would like to trash us apart and you cannot stand an even fight or war.

If you sent in repeated reports of me you are very clueless and yet again desperate to always win and never lose. And everyone that show some skill are cheaters in your eyes. Especially if they use that skill towards you. I am alittle upset that you have such poor character. Are you really a leader?

No, we are very sure you do not care at all about us. You hate us. Alittle too much for your own good. You do care alot about winning though. You like to win anyway you can!

Thanks for information. I did not know the meaning of the telegram was to inform me about your repeated cheat reports of me. I thought the meaning was something else. But the telegram you post was not rude. Just made me wonder even more what kind of character you are.

Yours, Illbatting

lol we're winning the war how can you even think its a act of desperation. I saw a chance at getting some more duelers to join and I took it.

you got one thing right about me... I will win anyway I can.

oh and thanks for calling me names for giving you some friendly compliments. If someone said i was the achilles of the west I would be quite happy. I wouldnt call them names though.

before judging me maybe you should look in the mirror and judge yourself first:

1. We were allied and you attacked our town for no reason.
2. (this is why i dislike cayuga. hates to drastic a word) I went to bat for you guys to get THP to help defend Cayuga against thechurchofbobsaget. No one else in my town wanted to help defend you guys and when I suceeded in convincing enough people to help you guys THP KOed thechurchofbobsaget and than you turn around and betray THP 3 days later.
3. Everytime you attack you hit our workers mercilessly so your not the most noble of duelers your damn self.
4. You jsut tried to make me look like a idiot. You straight up lied and than acted like your little miss innocent angel who doesnt ever do anything wrong.

yeah your really a great person

DeletedUser13484

Wait;) Almost what I said but not at all:

''And things like messaging players from a town to convince them to join you is weak.''

Why would you try to get people behind one's back? They message some players from the town to convince them and with that they try to let the town fall?

No its not weak to try and recruit people from different towns. Its more weak going on the west forum and crying about it, just get over it.

DeletedUser17294

Shauty I am not bashing you. Most of the things you write are not even close to the truth as we view it. We just write how we view it. I can respect your views of the situation. But I can also clearly see you have no respect whatsoever of us.

You are also pretty much getting carried away right now and flaunting your disrespectfulness. I know your type. Impossible to have a conversation with when you have opposite views :sad:

I just wish you were alittle more civil. It still combines well with taunting.

But I am alittle sorry that I was one single rogue gunslinger that had no clue we were allies and I came riding one time and duelled. It is okey to blame me for this war. I do. I also do my best to stand up against a huge evil force that only have one single purpose and that is to utterly disgrace us in a game ;)

Hugs Shauty!

Illbatting

DeletedUser

Shauty I am not bashing you. Most of the things you write are not even close to the truth as we view it. We just write how we view it. I can respect your views of the situation. But I can also clearly see you have no respect whatsoever of us.

You are also pretty much getting carried away right now and flaunting your disrespectfulness. I know your type. Impossible to have a conversation with when you have opposite views :sad:

I just wish you were alittle more civil. It still combines well with taunting.

But I am alittle sorry that I was one single rogue gunslinger that had no clue we were allies and I came riding one time and duelled. It is okey to blame me for this war. I do. I also do my best to stand up against a huge evil force that only have one single purpose and that is to utterly disgrace us in a game ;)

Hugs Shauty!

Illbatting

no batting dont give yourself to much credit it wasnt just you... there was two other THP towns that were getting attacked by cayuga. We actually had to vote on if we should goto war with cayuga and that whole time you guys kept hitting us. anyways im done with this because you and I both know your full of it.

Sir Shauty!

Yours, Illbatting

I am not the leader of THP. Dgorsk is our leader.

DeletedUser4431

Hmm, heres an update on the war

Cayuga Castle
40 Members
31 Koed
8 Sleeping
1 Alive

DeletedUser17294

Shauty you are the leader of THP in warfare.
At least that is my view from what I have seen in combat.

we both know your full of it.

I just wrote that we have utterly opposite views. If you just bring sentences like this you just show your disrespect, which I of course at the same time I know is the only thing you want to share with us.

I think you and THP think you are righteous, or wait I can be wrong there. But it looks like you do think you are, so please comment on that. Kind of a huge contradiction though to hold some kind of righteous banner and at the same time gloat, condescend and disrespect as there was no tomorrow.

I respect that you and THP just want to piss on us.
It gives a great focus in the game.
You are for sure 100% the bad guys in this conflict.

DeletedUser

Shauty you are the leader of THP in warfare.
At least that is my view from what I have seen in combat.

I just wrote that we have utterly opposite views. If you just bring sentences like this you just show your disrespect, which I of course at the same time I know is the only thing you want to share with us.

I think you and THP think you are righteous, or wait I can be wrong there. But it looks like you do think you are, so please comment on that. Kind of a huge contradiction though to hold some kind of righteous banner and at the same time gloat, condescend and disrespect as there was no tomorrow.

I respect that you and THP just want to piss on us.
It gives a great focus in the game.
You are for sure 100% the bad guys in this conflict.

Bad guys? how are we the bad guys? You yourself already admitted to attacking THP who was your ally at the time which is only half of the truth but still its alot better than what you guys have been claiming in the past. So what do you consider this action to be something a "good" guy would do? furthermore if the attacks had been a big misunderstanding like you claim I didnt see any apologies or even any attempts to right the wrong. Cayuga started this war. THP's war declaration was a reaction to your towns offensive actions against THP.

and i say again I am not a leader... dgorsk is the leader of THP. Im attempting to organize our duelers and what you've seen so far is just the beginning. The hunting party has 4 teams of duelers all of which will get better with time.

DeletedUser17294

I understand that I do not understand you. I just think you are refering to my first post. You have spammed me with telegrams and I have not replied to a single one, but your first telegram. I think you are rude and way too disrespectful in your taunting telegrams. Nothing insane or bannable. But it does strenghten my view that you do not have common sense and you sure are disrespectful. I write that I wish that you act more balanced. It is easy to taunt with more class. And also much more fun.

Anything wrong with me thinking you are that way in game in telegrams?

DeletedUser17294

Shauty I think you are missing my point.
I have percieved you as lewd and disrespectful in your taunting telegrams.
You are more then welcome to call me sensitive!
I could not agree more.

The way you keep at it (here at this forum *edit*) and not respecting my view is the point I just wanted to share in my first post here. You are not a very respectful person. You do not have to be it either! You make the perfect 'bad guy' in a mmorpg game on the net! I do not want to change you! Just share my views. Which is that THP is one huge evil alliance with hardcore nasty riders that comes crushing down on poor me and my town :)

DeletedUser

Shauty I think you are missing my point.
I have percieved you as lewd and disrespectful in your taunting telegrams.
You are more then welcome to call me sensitive!
I could not agree more.

The way you keep at it and not respecting my view is the point I just wanted to share in my first post here. You are not a very respectful person. You do not have to be it either! You make the perfect 'bad guy' in a mmorpg game on the net! I do not want to change you! Just share my views. Which is that THP is one huge evil alliance with hardcore nasty riders that comes crushing down on poor me and my town :)

ive sent you 4 telegrams total and all were spaced out about a week apart 2 were for when you beat me twice and i sent you message saying nice duel or something to that effect... one i said have fun with the bounty hunters and last was the one i posted earliar. bye

DeletedUser14793

Dear GC,

Were not evil, and i do not hate you. if anything you should blame this whole mess on your fake wanna be leader Hywel Dda who got you guys in this mess. again i have NEVER received 1 msg asking for diplomacy or asking why were attacking or anything. I think we have proved our point and we can move on now. Heres the thing though, our duelers are very dedicated when someone posts that they were attacked by you guys, they respond with KO'ing your town and others. so basiclly its just a big circle. you KO 4 of our guys we KO 40 of yours. Props to illbatting, eyes set to kill, and Giakoumis who by far are GC's best duelers and have gave us a good fight even KO'ing some of you better duelers.if you guys want the war to continue let me know, if you dont let me know.

Best Regards
dgorsk

DeletedUser

Cayuga is GG'd, time for Calumets punishment.

DeletedUser

Cayuga:
All duels 2495
Duels won 1047
Duels lost 1448
Difference -401
Passed-out opponents 83
Passed-out members 159

Where I come from, statistics are important.

Member of THP - Shadow Walkers

DeletedUser914

Its funny how all this started because I advised you, when we were allied not to attack the constantinople fort as they were allied with us. To most people there is nothing wrong with requesting such a favour from your members.

It all comes down to the fact that your policy is heavily biased towards town dueling en masse specifically to certain groups and factions, a so called war. You needed someone to war with, it wasn't going to be the MCs so using the excuse of my 'interfering' actions was all that was needed to start this off.

Which is fine by me and you can insult me all you wish, but I would be grateful if you would please refrain from insulting other GC members personally as do you know them? And who do ppl believe they are when they use personal insults on people they never met?

Its a good browsergame, enjoy dueling us, its people like you that help keep the interest and activity in one world going so I commend you :)

DeletedUser

So this is how it went, as I understand it, to take the political jargon out of it:

One of your allies attacked another one of your allies. The attacker and the attacked weren't allied.

So, rather than saying "this isn't my fight" or "because I'm allied to both, I need to stay neutral" you decided to try and bump one of the guys you were allied with. Except, it backfired and you lost big instead of won.

Really, then, you're the only one to break an alliance, right? That's what logic tells me. You broke an alliance, then you got beat up bad. That's what happens when you break an alliance, especially if you do it against a more powerful/collected group.

Essentially, because of bad decision making, you got what you had coming.

Edit: Also, how do you expect to keep duelers/soldiers in your alliance if you don't comprehend "war"?