Middleton

DeletedUser

Middleton, Top 50 Town, Recruiting Moneymakers

Middleton (6 from the left, 3 from the top - not to be confused with our newer neighbor Middletown).

We have remained in the top 50 towns for a while now, and were one of the first 15 towns founded. One of the first towns founded in the Middle of the map and one of the most advanced in our cube.

We do not use a rotation system.

Recruiting 4 Moneymakers/1 Builder

Level 2 Hotel

Level 3 General Store (with Blue Indian Neck)
Level 3 Tailor (inc Fancy Woolly Hat and Fancy Cotton Shoes, among others)
Level 4 Residence (being upgraded to L5 at the moment)
Mortician

Contact me (Daija) IG with the following:
What you can contribute to the town immediately
How you can improve our town
Why you want to join us
What class you plan to choose if you haven't yet
What your 3 highest skills are
**If you are applying as a builder, be sure to include your Construction, Leadership, and Repairing skill ratings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am in the top right of the map but would be interested in helping out with your town. I am new to this game but am picking it up. I have construction at 6 and vigor of 8 if that helps any. I am currently lvl 5. still trying to find out were the heck you sell the stuff you harvest

DeletedUser

I am in the top right of the map but would be interested in helping out with your town. I am new to this game but am picking it up. I have construction at 6 and vigor of 8 if that helps any. I am currently lvl 5. still trying to find out were the heck you sell the stuff you harvest

dont, they can be given in for quests, and you cant until your in a town with a store or there is another town with a lvl 3 store

DeletedUser

i would like in this town and will do what i can to help send me a message in game using this ID i will start across some time this morning and be there soon see you there btw what is your in game ID is it the same as this ID

DeletedUser

Town is now founded.

Hotel construction will begin later today.

Currently Full (invites out waiting for acceptance)

13th town! Not bad for being the first one as far across the map as it is haha

(edited to change status/availability)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, like my last post says we're currently all filled up.

I'll stick your names on our waiting list though, we should be getting around to residences within the next two days :)

DeletedUser

Middleton is starting pre-recruitment once again.

All full up on builders at the moment, so we're looking for pure moneymakers preferably level 12+.

Please contact me (Daija) in game via telegram, include the following:
-Why you would like to join Middleton.
-What you will do for the town.
-Your class and highest skills.
-How much you are willing to donate to the treasury initially.

Just as a side note, we've currently got a level 2 General Store with the Blue Indian Necklace, and our Tailor is half way to level two as well. Then we'll be completing the level 4 residence to make room for our accepted recruits.

Remember we are in the middle of the map, 6 squares from the left, 3 squares from the top. If you cannot handle the distance from the East, then please don't bother messaging me.

DeletedUser1105

Just a question, why is it called Middleton?

Nothing to do with the Middleton in Rochdale, by any chance?

DeletedUser

hehe no, but it was one of the first towns in the middle of the map ;) and the first to have it's image "grow" upon reaching the 1500 pt mark

DeletedUser

Middleton, Top 50 Town, Recruiting Moneymakers

Work has begun on Residence L4!

Middleton, Top 50 Town, Recruiting Moneymakers Middleton (6 from the left, 3 from the top - not to be confused with our newer neighbor Middletown).

We have remained in the top 50 towns for a while now, and were one of the first 15 towns founded. One of the first towns founded in the Middle of the map and one of the most advanced in our cube.

Recruiting 4 Moneymakers

Level 2 General Store
Level 2 Tailor
Level 3 Residence (being upgraded to L4 at the moment)
Mortician

Why you want to join us
Your Class and highest skills

DeletedUser

Residence L4 is scheduled to be finished today.

Hop on board while you can, only 2-3 spots left.

DeletedUser

((Update, residences are finished, we've broken the top 45, and are the top town in our square))

DeletedUser

Recruiting again already...

We're starting work on the Residence L5 so it's that time once again:

Middleton (6 from the left, 3 from the top - not to be confused with our newer neighbor Middletown).

Recruiting 4 Moneymakers/2 Builders

We offer:
Level 2 Hotel

Level 3 General Store (with Blue Indian Neck)
Level 3 Tailor (inc Fancy Woolly Hat and Fancy Cotton Shoes, among others)
Level 4 Residence (being upgraded to L5 at the moment)
Mortician

Why you want to join us
**If you are applying as a builder, be sure to include your Construction, Leadership, and Repairing skill ratings

DeletedUser

Slots are filling up fast:

We now have room for 2 Moneymakers and 2 Builders once the residence is complete.

Why you want to join us