How do I leave my town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do I leave or quit my town. My leader had it so I could read the forum and I even started to build and donated money then he took me off the list to read the forum and has not been on for awhile. I just want to go to a different town but I can't find anything on how to leave the town. Please help and thanks

DeletedUser

Go to town hall>residents>leave town!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm, this is in the wrong forum. Should be in Q&A and FAQ's.
You could of also of found the answer in one of the dozens of post already started with this question.

But to quote Jesse
Go to town hall>residents>leave town!

DeletedUser

when you leave your town do you get your money back

No.

Also, anything that you deposited in the bank will stay in the bank and be transferred once you join a new town. Any other cash that you have given to the town through the treasury or work you did is lost.

DeletedUser

How do I leave or quit my town. My leader had it so I could read the forum and I even started to build and donated money then he took me off the list to read the forum and has not been on for awhile. I just want to go to a different town but I can't find anything on how to leave the town. Please help and thanks

Here is how to leave a Town:
  • Go to your TOWN.
  • Then click the TOWN HALL.
  • Go to the Residents Section.
  • At the very bottom you will find the LEAVE TOWN Button.
Goodluck on finding a new town!

DeletedUser

Here is how to leave a Town:
  • Go to your TOWN.
  • Then click the TOWN HALL.
  • Go to the Residents Section.
  • At the very bottom you will find the LEAVE TOWN Button.
Goodluck on finding a new town!

I have tried this... when i go to town hall and to the resident's section the page is blank with no buttons no names no options.. what do i do now?

DeletedUser

I have tried this... when i go to town hall and to the resident's section the page is blank with no buttons no names no options.. what do i do now?

Open up your town window, click on the Town Hall, click on the Residents button, then copy-paste this line directly into your address bar with the game still up, and hit enter:

javascript:Cityhall_Citizen.resign_town();

DeletedUser

Nice. That's awesome! It worked. Big headache has just been fixed. I appreciate it very much.

DeletedUser

Open up your town window, click on the Town Hall, click on the Residents button, then copy-paste this line directly into your address bar with the game still up, and hit enter:

javascript:Cityhall_Citizen.resign_town();

That is kinda awesome, where did you found out about this thing?

DeletedUser

I've known it for quite awhile, actually. You just need to hover your mouse over certain buttons and the JavaScript shows up. As a founder, you're able to see the 'leave town' button quite clearly, which is why I managed to type out the code.

I also only answer with the code after I'm sure that the member is truly unable to see the button. I know it's rude, but I like keeping track of the developers, and raging every time I see that they have not fixed things like this. *Grits teeth*

DeletedUser

if you have the leader why don't you asked to get the kick out of town?

DeletedUser

I've known it for quite awhile, actually. You just need to hover your mouse over certain buttons and the JavaScript shows up. As a founder, you're able to see the 'leave town' button quite clearly, which is why I managed to type out the code.

I also only answer with the code after I'm sure that the member is truly unable to see the button. I know it's rude, but I like keeping track of the developers, and raging every time I see that they have not fixed things like this. *Grits teeth*

Hmm, so that is why you are the leading poster in the Forum. You are keeping the track of the management.

Goodluck on that Jack...

DeletedUser

I don't think that's the reason for my post count.

And good luck with what, exactly?

DeletedUser

is there something wrong with that? lol i think black jack's really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.