Getting silly telegrams

DeletedUser

A little fun trick from my fancytelegramreply.doc

(Image missing, moron image hosting)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Burning, she doesn't have to be nice to anyone she doesn't want to. Its perfectly her right to flame or ignore all the people that send her random letters. She is right, the ones asking for help haven't really looked for it. Just because she is high, and apparently idolized by some people, doesn't mean she has to care about them. She just wants to play the game. She should use her time as she wants, instead of saying "Hi how are you? Having a good day I hope?" to someone who sends her afjhaklhaweghkahg akjghalkghal jheuewt a ueal.

When did I say she was wrong? When did I say she HAD to care about them?

I just hoped everyone gets a little nicer to everyone.

In W1, I'm lvl 13. I just found a flag after 4 days of trying. Because I'm nobody in W1, I get very little invitaion.

In W2, I'm lvl 14. Relatively that's not a bad lvl in W2, so I get some invitation. Since I'm an Adventurer in W2, I have no intention to join a town so far.

But whenever I get invitaion, either in W1 or W2, I THINK about it. I think about it for a while and reply VERY politely.

If I become one of the top rankers, I'll probably get a lot more invitations and a lot more questions, and possibly some admirers bugging the **** out of me. Will I be as nice as I am now? Probably a little less. But I won't post a thread in World Forum saying like "stop bugging me people!!" ever.

That's just rude.

I didn't say it before ,I implied it though, and I'm saying it now, cause it seems everyone is about to witch hunt me for saying things against a top ranker girl. She was rude posting a thread like that. She was complaining cause she didn't even wanna bother to open the mail.

Not that I didn't understand her situation, but again, I just hope everyone gets a little nicer to everyone.

DeletedUser

tsk tsk swearing isnt the answer.

I get no invites =S im lvl 12 mexican but im glad 500 point towns arent inviting me (although i do need a donkey or the new horse at SOD)

DeletedUser

I mark this OP as an attention seeking braggart. "Let me write a time-waste post on the forums to show everybody how in demand I am, then maybe they will go look at the rankings where I am too. /lolcakes into palm of hand."

/FACEPALM

DeletedUser

I mark this OP as an attention seeking braggart. "Let me write a time-waste post on the forums to show everybody how in demand I am, then maybe they will go look at the rankings where I am too. /lolcakes into palm of hand."

/FACEPALM

It's not so. Do you think it would annoy me that I get telegrams if I were an attention seeking braggart? Quite the opposite. I don't want them, and also I'm a member of a town so I don't need invitations either.

The point of the post was that maybe we could understand why some players think that it's fun to write pointless letters to strangers.

DeletedUser

It's not so. Do you think it would annoy me that I get telegrams if I were an attention seeking braggart? Quite the opposite. I don't want them, and also I'm a member of a town so I don't need invitations either.

The point of the post was that maybe we could understand why some players think that it's fun to write pointless letters to strangers.

Once you have a need to explain you have already lost.

DeletedUser

On 21.10.08 at 20:57
sorry. I thought you are romanian.

Sebi On 21.10.08 at 20:02 Pardon, je ne parle pas ta langue, je pense que c`est francais, mais je ne suis pas sure!en ecole on ecrit sa a une autre facon o_O

or we can speak english, i can understand better english than french.

oder lass uns deutsch sprechen, meine muttersprache^^

mirce a On 21.10.08 at 16:53 Salut! Vrem sa facem un oras format numai din romani. As vrea sa stiu daca vrei si tu sa ni te alaturi. Pentru inceput o sa primesti funcia de primar. Daca esti intr-un oras poti avea mai multe avantaje: Dormi pe gratis in hotelul orasului, te poti duela cu alt jucatori si sa le iei banii, poti sa-ti depozitezi banii in banca, sa cumperi obiecte si alte chestii de la magazin laun sfert din pretul lor.

Astept un raspuns de la tine, daca vrei sa ni te alaturi!

Bafta!

The romanians are always writing me, because the think I am romanian too :confused:

In the next english world, i won`t take the name "Sebi", so the romanians won`t write me, because the name is so usual in their country

DeletedUser3717

Morzanka Stop Replying To This Thread!

This Just gets Even more Attention!

DeletedUser

^so? It doesn't matter. No big deal. Let's not be bigots running around missing their heads.

DeletedUser

This is really quite depressing.

I am very disappointed at the level of comunity spirit that has been displayed in this thread. I thought the SOD whinge was, while undoubtedly a whinge, at least initiated with some purpose.

But this?

It's almost enough to make me hang up my spurs.

I even feel badly for contributing to the continued existence of this thread (sorry Jordan). I do have an alternative to offer though.

On many boards, there is usually an Off-Topic thread, and on some the are threads intended just for a specific type of post, and that is my suggestion - Can we please have a "Whinger's Corner" where people can post their gripes without fear of reprisals? A place where one can complain about the dross that clutters ones gaming experience, and where whinging about other whingers whining is the done thing?

DeletedUser

i think that you should stop putting stuff on here if you want people to stop telegraming you

DeletedUser

This is really quite depressing.

I am very disappointed at the level of comunity spirit that has been displayed in this thread. I thought the SOD whinge was, while undoubtedly a whinge, at least initiated with some purpose.

But this?

It's almost enough to make me hang up my spurs.

I even feel badly for contributing to the continued existence of this thread (sorry Jordan). I do have an alternative to offer though.

On many boards, there is usually an Off-Topic thread, and on some the are threads intended just for a specific type of post, and that is my suggestion - Can we please have a "Whinger's Corner" where people can post their gripes without fear of reprisals? A place where one can complain about the dross that clutters ones gaming experience, and where whinging about other whingers whining is the done thing?

ROFL
The circle is complete now, thread can be locked.
We finally have a whinger posting about whingers in a whinger thread. A-Q-M, my mate, please go buy premium, this way you will have more game time and less forum time to commit the very acts you are moaning about.

/facepalm

DeletedUser

^And we now have a whinger posting about a whinger about whingers in a whinger thread. Which makes me a whinger posting about a whinger posting about a whinger about whingers in a whinger thread. What the hell.

This thread can be closed anytime the mods want to, of course. They have the power to do so and we, well, we're just a bunch of forum people whose only luxury is the luxury of time.

And the luxury of whining, I forgot to add. :D

DeletedUser

^And we now have a whinger posting about a whinger about whingers in a whinger thread. Which makes me a whinger posting about a whinger posting about a whinger about whingers in a whinger thread. What the hell.

This thread can be closed anytime the mods want to, of course. They have the power to do so and we, well, we're just a bunch of forum people whose only luxury is the luxury of time.

And the luxury of whining, I forgot to add. :D

+1
However, I refuse to admit I'm a whinger. :eek:

DeletedUser

You must've missed the memo. Thou shall not post here if thee no whinger lest thee become one thyself! :D