Easiest Question in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The answer...

And it only took 7 and a half million years to figure it out.

---------------------

Or to keep in theme...

Cuz I'm the guy with the Sharp Bowie Knife.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why, why?; why not, why not?; why not maybe or why maybe. Why did I just ask that? Why don't I understand what I just said. Why!!!! :eek:

.........That's why :D

DeletedUser

i think this is quite simple. because it happened. and if you ask why, i'll simply reply with cos it did!

DeletedUser

you're an arse

i here that
(soz cant double quote)
"Oogie Da Bruce"The answer...

And it only took 7 and a half million years to figure it out.

no thats the meaning of life, not "why"

DeletedUser

Obviously, it's 42.

Everyone knows that's the answer to life's question

DeletedUser

Why?

Well, that's a fine question.

The person inquiring 'why' is actually asking a question of the why nature-so when the one doing the whying asks the question why what he's really doing is being himself; that being said, the one doing the whying is asking the one doing the answering so the one doing the whying is really the one doing the wanting. So it looks like the one doing the wanting is actually wondering why, while the one doing the answering is now the one doing the wanting as they want to answer the question why. Now, the one doing the whying (the one doing the wanting, but not the wanter that is doing the answering) wants the answer, but the one doing the answering is really the one doing the wanting, as they want to answer the question that is posed by the one doing the whying but is also the one doing the wanting because they want their question answered and not be counted as pointless spam. Therefore, what we have are two people doing the wanting; but since they want different things, how can we determine that the one doing the whying is different from the one doing the answering, if both of them are wanting something? The answer to that question, not to the question facing us courtesy of the one doing the whying (you know, the one doing the wanting but not the wanter that is doing the answering) is quite simply staggering to comprehend. Therefore, we add another person that is a wanter, the one wanting to understand the question of how to discern the two wanters--the one doing the answering, and the one doing the whying. So the one doing the understanding would not be known as the one doing the understanding if the one doing the whying is without the question why; and the one doing the answering (the other wanter, but not the whyer or the understander) would not be known as the one doing the answering if the one doing the whying had not even thought of the question why. Therefore, the answer to the whyer's question is, quite simply, nothing. Reasoning being stated above: the one doing the understanding would not be the understander if the one doing the answering didn't want to answer the question. And since people seem to be obligated to answering the whyer's question, the understander is the direct result of human interest.
There, the answer is nothing.

DeletedUser

The fact you couldn't understand it or the fact I took the time to make it?

Tool :rolleyes:

WTH is a "wanter" anyway? whying?

You're murdering the language you clown! And don't even think you look smart because of what you did. That's just pure bs.

DeletedUser

WTH is a "wanter" anyway? whying?

You're murdering the language you clown! And don't even think you look smart because of what you did. That's just pure bs.

I am being nonsensical. I was answering a question that was completely and utterly pointless with the answer such a question deserved.

Perhaps English is not my native language, you ignorant prick. Perhaps I genuinely think that wanter is a word?

DeletedUser

Question:

Why?

Think of the answer carefully and explain why, in any way or form you want that can be written.

Ill give the answer after everyone gets tired of responding bad answers.

Just saying the ****** answer!

DeletedUser

That explains everything. Clown. Don't try to be a reasoning Kant.:D

Idiot. I said I was being nonsensical because the question posed is just a stupid question to begin with. The writer must have anticipated this would get spam on an unimaginable scale, or he was simply bored..

Was I being nonsensical? Yes. Was it because the original question is downright stupid? Yes.

^Please do not copy and paste the 'Was I being nonsensical? Yes.' part and leave the rest of that mini-paragraph out... Again...

DeletedUser

Idiot. I said I was being nonsensical because the question posed is just a stupid question to begin with. The writer must have anticipated this would get spam on an unimaginable scale, or he was simply bored..

Was I being nonsensical? Yes. Was it because the original question is downright stupid? Yes.

^Please do not copy and paste the 'Was I being nonsensical? Yes.' part and leave the rest of that mini-paragraph out... Again...

And what makes you think the question is being nonsensical? Your logic is too flawed you make Immanuel Kant laugh to his dead bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.