Enough is enough. Read this before joining a town

DeletedUser

You made your point and sounds like your town's founder is a really nice guy.
That means that your town is a part of that 10% I didn't mention above...))

DeletedUser

For the rest of the 90% (if they are that much):

If a leader is really only just uses members, don't refrain yourself mentioning their names. This way you can ensure that they have a hard time recruiting new members, and maybe they'll also get some duelers challenging them. :cool: Don't let these town leaders get away with this. They are just making bad reputation for others.

DeletedUser

Morzanka, you have your point. Rotation works for you. Your town mayor is a really nice guy. Etc. I am not against rotation in general, it helps towns build quicker. The keyword is quicker. Mayors don't want to get left behind in the town rankings. Players want access to higher-level buildings as soon as possible. But there has been this thing about towns in human history, that people build and join towns to feel security. They want access to the good and services that the town economy provides. I am not making it up. And historically, the builders who built the town did not get kicked out into the woods with mumbling "We will get to you again in a few days". And one last thing was that in ALL towns, and I am not making this up either: instead of keeping people outside the gates, they built houses for them! That's right, not the general store. Not the weaponsmith. Not the hotel. HOUSES! Places to live in! They built houses for people who came into the town with open heart and open minds and donated their last penny to the town and were determined to donate more, not kick them out of the town gates once they were broke!

Town mayors, this might come as a complete surprise for you, but maybe instead of making builders build whatever you want them to build, let them build residences for themselves first! That will not put your town at the bottom of the list! That will not keep you from building all the stores and smiths and churches. But there is one thing it may do for you, and that is respect and loyalty. Sure you may kick people out and let more in. But in the end, nobody will step into your town again, because you will be known as a dishonest robbing liar, and that is my final word.

DeletedUser

There is nothing like the satisfaction of building up your own town, with a band of like minded honest citizens. You grow together and you bond together.

I simply don't understand this get rich quickly, me, me, me policy .. why do so many people put possessions and money above friendship and fun ?

This game is in its infancy, there is so much time ahead. I am on the side of the slowly growing towns with citizens who enjoy actually seeing "Their Town" grow, steadily.

DeletedUser

I am a founder on two world and a leader on 3.. and I'll tell you something.. world one.. was started and was grown totally wrong.. we tried to rely on one builder who wasn't pure spec.. and we didn't grow residences first(well second ...one hotel level first)

World two we are TRYING to rely on one pure spec builder and that is working better but still not optimum as (yes it's me) I keep running really low on motivation compared to my cash flow

World 3 we have 3 pure builders residences are coming up on 3 we have hotel.. we have cash flow.. We did some early rotation we invited some adventurers (who can sleep free anyhow) they depoed with full knowledge of their perm home in a couple residences levels they were good with it we were better for it..

So it's all about communications and experience in how to grow/build a town and getting the early cash flow to allow for rapid expansion otherwise you dont have enough builders or dont have enough cash or dont have any decent duelers it's always something that is going to kick ya in the nads in running/building managing a town

DeletedUser

There is nothing like the satisfaction of building up your own town, with a band of like minded honest citizens. You grow together and you bond together.

I simply don't understand this get rich quickly, me, me, me policy .. why do so many people put possessions and money above friendship and fun ?

This game is in its infancy, there is so much time ahead. I am on the side of the slowly growing towns with citizens who enjoy actually seeing "Their Town" grow, steadily.

same here :D

DeletedUser

You pretty much summarized it, Rose =) You make us all love you more very day xD

DeletedUser

Well, we are different. I like that my town has one of the best shops in the world, and it doesn't bother me that I have to write a letter every time I want to use the hotel. And this only lasts for the first few weeks. Despite this I also made some friends in the game. Everyone finds their pleasure in the game differently.

DeletedUser

Ok ur on about growing a nice little town an stuff like that where its a cosy and everyone is like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons but could I build a town in time that go on raids and rob other peoples banks and stuff like that?

It's not my intention I was just curious :D

DeletedUser

Ok ur on about growing a nice little town an stuff like that where its a cosy and everyone is like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons but could I build a town in time that go on raids and rob other peoples banks and stuff like that?

Yes, I am all about building a nice big town. Keyword is, I believe, nice.
You can't rob banks, money in the banks is safe.
And a town has to be built by builders before it can be settled by outlaws etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the No. 2 town isn't robbing players, which town are you in?

DeletedUser

I do not like the rotation of players. I will not even invite a player to get his donkey and ask him to donate money. I think there should be some kind of a town fine ore something for towns that continue with this practice. I expect players that join my town to be just good town members and stay for ever.

DeletedUser

I ain't in a town at the moment I'm only level 4, I just wanted to know if there was like outlaw villages/towns and nice ville places where u have certain clicks that are at war with each other?
So is that the name of ur town No.2?

DeletedUser

I ain't in a town at the moment I'm only level 4, I just wanted to know if there was like outlaw villages/towns and nice ville places where u have certain clicks that are at war with each other?
So is that the name of ur town No.2?

Well the No. 2 town isn't robbing players, which town are you in?

Probably he was talking about this Town:

Town Name:
Perditions Wake

Members:

Average Level:

DeletedUser

Man, I say I dont want a town with rotation, or atleast a permanent position in my looking for town post.

4 mails so far saying join us cause we are awsum!!, oh yeah we will rotate you cause we are so awsum!!`1!

Too bad a townless bum cant shoot them in the face -_-

DeletedUser

If you are in World 3 and still townless, or looking for a town that will appreciate you, then telegram me in game, we have 0 vacancy at the moment, but will shortly have room for 5 more :)

Update:

waiting on funds and skill levels to start the next construction phrase :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are in World 3 and still townless, or looking for a town that will appreciate you, then telegram me in game, we have 1 vacancy at the moment, and will shortly have room for 5 more :)

Your also playing in W3, Rose?

Never knew that, anyway how is your Town doing?

DeletedUser

Oh Lord, I thank you for putting this intelligent woman on the internet.