Searching Ghost towns...

What do you think about being able to search ghost towns for lost items?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Should we be able to search the Ghost towns for items that may have been left behind and take them back to our own towns or keep them for our selves? this way we could find items that we may need for tasks! or items we could sell to get some quick revenue for our towns construction?!
:D

DeletedUser

Good idea! Like a job, but the risk is really high, like 75% because other people would try to rob you of stuff. But at the same time you get a lot of money and experience, because you could find all kinds of stuff from a general store or gunsmith or tailor, our something from the church or the bank, or like get a pillow or sheets from a hotel. Extremely high risk, extremely high money, and 50% exp. would be a good job. Do we even have a job that pays 100% money?

DeletedUser

why would it be hard to make! it seems a more sensible idea than many others on here!! also people wouldnt be able to raid your town as it would still be active.... my idea was for GHOST TOWNS to searched for abandoned items!!! it would be the same concepts of a job but wouldnt show as an icon as the town would show grey as abandoned on the map.... i wasnt drunk when i came up with that idea eallier today.... but now i actually am and it still makes sense! GOD!!! its not hard to undersatand and if they can make new buildings and jobs then you could easily make this idea!!!

DeletedUser

I think it is great idea, it can give players something else to do, also maybe you could implement a way like say for enough money to expand your existing town, or even purchase the ghost town for a price suitable to the growth in which it was left. Say however many points it had accumulated up to the point it was abandoned, say $300 for the basic town plus a 10% tax for restoration, and maybe an additional $50 - $100 dollars for every 100 points above 500 which is the base point for a new town.