Point of the game

DeletedUser

I enjoy the game so far, fun to watch the town grow.

But what is the long term point of the game? One person in my town already finished all the quests at level 21... at some point the towns gonna be built.

Then what?

DeletedUser

I enjoy the game so far, fun to watch the town grow.

But what is the long term point of the game? One person in my town already finished all the quests at level 21... at some point the towns gonna be built.

Then what?

The quests go on much further ... up to level 47 .. and rising ...

DeletedUser

New things are added to the game. So no one really knows what all is going to happen. Unless they play on or know someone who plays the German Version, I guess.

DeletedUser

This game is new after all. We don't know yet. But well, if you look at the item lists of TWTOOL.REDIO.DE (A german guide IMO), you'll dream of that item, lol. :D

DeletedUser

Well what they did in tw was once you completetd one village you always had more so they should is you can noble towns but only ghost towns.

DeletedUser

It would be good if they had quests right up through to level 99, or whatever the final level is... a nice idea is that you can still level upa fter level 99, but it doesnt say anything on your level but you get the attribute points and all...

DeletedUser

One of your goals is to become the #1 rannked dueler with the best weapons. (A long long time from now,)

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? Just do the quests, fight the people, do your best to be one of the best, and have fun! That's pretty much all I can kind out of the game.

DeletedUser

It's a game, have fun. That is the point...That's why you play Monopoly and Uno right?