The Justin Michael Show

DeletedUser14280

I don't think anyone in this forum has a Youtube show?
You might just be a trend setter!

DeletedUser

This is my new talk show! Here I will talk abut everything from the-west, to forum drama, to my new favorite cereal.

Episode 1

If you leave a comment on youtube, sign it with your game name so that we know who it's from. :cool:

Your beginning music sucks. Other than that it's alright.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone in this forum has a Youtube show?
You might just be a trend setter!

Nope, I'm the first! :D

Your beginning music sucks. Other than that it's alright.

Well, I know you only like country and rock, so I'll take that as high praise. :nowink:

I've never done a video before, so I think I did pretty good for the first time. :unsure:

DeletedUser

First off, I'll start with a complaint, just for you. You're mumbling. Secondly, what you made there is a Vlog, not a talk show. A talk show has guests. Thirdly, David Caruso called, he wants his pose and sunglasses back. :p

Unless you're going for the "I'm in witness protection" look, you need to light your face better.

That is all.

Though I do have to say one last thing, you say complainers are your favorite subject ... isn't that what you did the whole time? :laugh:

(Oh, and Youtube is notorious for wiping audio tracks off videos with music that the person doesn't own the rights to. Expect it.)

DeletedUser

what you made there is a Vlog, not a talk show. A talk show has guests.

Not sure if I agree with that definition.

David Caruso called, he wants his pose and sunglasses back. :p

That dude stole my hair style. lol

So did several other celebrities . . . :laugh:

However, yes, I do like to complain about complainers. I'll try to make the visual and audio quality better next time. :nowink:

I used my camera - I had no microphone. I felt like I was yelling sometimes (you might be able to tell in the twitter segment).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A good start, and kudos to you for throwing your balls out there for all of us to critique'. Recommends: remove the hesitations in your speaking (take out the umms, okay, and, so, --), as they are unnecessary fillers that distract the listeners (public speaking 101). One way to help is to write everything down in advance and keep the text (bold 18-24 font) taped to the wall just behind the camera. Relax, have fun, you're too stiff. We don't want a talking head, we want an animated feature. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey JM, I think you did great - especially being your first time! I'd personally love to see more players doing this. Don't let these pagliacci discourage you. :nowink:

DeletedUser11019

can i be a guest speaker or something?
i would like to talk about yummy sport brand tofu , that when manufactured is boiled at 300 degrees Celsius and then sprayed with stuff to preserve it longer..
nutritional content,,,none.
health value...minus.

DeletedUser11019

video...will do as soon as i can, got my hands full at the moment,(trying to get my camera back)

ps, ditch the yahoo account (i know a friend who is not all that good with computers who can mail you your log code back to you, hot mail is ok,,gmail better)
yahoo has gone through some major changes of late, they sold to another company then sold to yet another,,,spells bankrupted and never did the security updates,,easy peasy)

DeletedUser

ps, ditch the yahoo account (i know a friend who is not all that good with computers who can mail you your log code back to you, hot mail is ok,,gmail better)

And a person with great computer skills can wreck you computer quite quickly with that info.

I actually liked the more casual setting you had. Just you, leaning on a desk with an American flag in the background. I liked it, just talk a little more on individual topics and a little less filler. I might help out if I can find a camera.

DeletedUser11019

true, simple back ground simple adverts about nothing, and décor.
its the content that counts, stupid silly funny or actually rather very interesting.

ps, a fire wall is incredibly very difficult to get past, "unless your stealing some one else's bandwidth"
and i posted in public for all to know...i have one too, as a junk box now..

DeletedUser

ps, a fire wall is incredibly very difficult to get past, "unless your stealing some one else's bandwidth"
and i posted in public for all to know...i have one too, as a junk box now..

It is hard, but I've done It before. Hardware firewalls are impossible.

Wheres that stupid camera!!! When will you be doing another one of these?

DeletedUser11019

its these darn artists nowadays, the second the get a wiff of beglits and bedazzle, it goes to there heads and the forget about the little people.

will get a camera going as soon as i bang this kid on the head(never lend out cd's dvd's electronics, computer games, money, your private files, your public files, your car keys, your car, your house , your wife, your organs ,even the milk.....dont ask about sugar ..i dont have cups and get off my porch)

and i changed my mind, i wanna talk about space lentils, a grand new idea of mine, a supurb product and incredibly expensive, about seven hundred million to make a Petri dish full.
i think it will be a best seller

(i would have said 700 million, but seven hundred million looks more)