PT Players [World 12]

DeletedUser

lol this is what i find amusing everyone is a good dueller in this server even players who won 50 somethnig % of their duels.

DeletedUser

Well if you're referring to me, I like the challenge, so I duel anyone I can almost, which means I go up against people with better weapons and higher lvl sometimes, and that in turn means you can't win everytime. I also got challenged a lot by higher lvl people at the lower lvls, but at least I won some of them and got some 'free' xp. If you have all wins as a dueller, you're not pushing it to the limit imo.

DeletedUser

loooooooooooooooooooooool I Lost:p

Total health points
- 203 HP
Total health points
- 43 HP
Jeanne jeux wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. Wall R. did not carry any cash and Jeanne jeux walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

loooooooooooooooooooooool I Lost:p

Total health points
- 203 HP
Total health points
- 43 HP
Jeanne jeux wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. Wall R. did not carry any cash and Jeanne jeux walks away without taking any money.

Mas Wall,eu ja te tinha avisado que nao irias dar dano nenhum:mad:
Eu nao sei se vou la,fala em portugues e eles assim nao entendem nada :p
Se tiver tempo vou la hoje a noite desafiar ela,amanha sairei do mundo logo cedo e nao ira dar tempo para nada.

I'll try to challenge, maybe I'll win
But I'll leave the world NET12 tomorrow.
Good luck to all

DeletedUser

isso nao é portugues,isso é espanhol.

it is not Portuguese, it is Spanish.
:p

DeletedUser13020

How bout we keep the post here in English please, as stated by the forum rules. ;) Thanks.

DeletedUser

Victor, é isso que faço de danos todos os duelos lol, só não esperava ele me acertar mais de uma vez:p

Translate:
Victor, this is what I do all the damage duels lol, just did not expect it to hit me more than once: p

EDIT-Well, I Go Try when I Get A new Weapon:p

Total health points
- 75 HP
Total health points
- 54 HP
Jeanne jeux wins the duel and gains 29 experience points. Wall R. did not carry any cash and Jeanne jeux walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing better to do in Portugal

What I wanted to ask was what do you think (the English) have a Portuguese city in the top. There is a humiliation to you? :rolleyes:

Well, in a country with 20% unemployment for people under 25, it says there is not much else to do in this small socialized European country.

But hey, if beating Americans at an online game gives them so much joy, we should let them have it.

DeletedUser

We are Happy Because, Here has more people than the worlds Portuguese, thus, has more people better than us =P

DeletedUser

lol, Só i?Rusty Shot Gun:p

My Build is going terrible, I was to win:razz:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 107 HP

Total health points
- 122 HP Victor Vicente wins the duel, gains 70 experience points and steals $1 from Jeanne jeux

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 21 HP

Total health points
- 114 HP Herby Gunner wins the duel and gains 31 experience points. Wall R. did not carry any cash and Herby Gunner walks away without taking any money.

Well, seems like I'm getting involved now... Well, I'm always happy for some free EXP. May I say that our Jeanne is a very nice Player, but just so horrible to beat. I'm glad I'm fighting with her:cool:

DeletedUser

Herby, Then I come back to attack you, I'll just gain some exp and money =P

DeletedUser

Well, in a country with 20% unemployment for people under 25, it says there is not much else to do in this small socialized European country.

But hey, if beating Americans at an online game gives them so much joy, we should let them have it.

First of all let me say I'm a new player and I'm still getting the hang of the game, keeping a low profile. I've just been lurking around in the forum so far, but I felt compelled to register just so I could comment this statement.

Yes I am Portuguese. And yes our duelers may sound a bit too arrogant, but cut them some slack - most of them are young and they're just trying to spice things up a bit. Where's the fun if there's no bragging and smacking each other around? - in a good way.

But seriously, is it just me or this observation was downright offensive and inappropriate?

Dunno, I'm just venting...

Game on and good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

Summary

This is the summary from yesterday, I am going to delete all previous postings in this case.

I offered the PT Players (duellers) which where posting that they are the very best duellers here, 500$ for there town if they can knock me out within yesterday. And I also promised not to got into the hotel the whole day.

However only three players came to me
I had also some attack from other towns and at the evening I did 3 duels myself to support the PT players a little bit.

At least Victor won one duel, congratulation. However he had the much better weapon precise Muzzle-loader 24-36 damage, I had the push dagger 13-23 damage.
I congratulated him and he made big noise and promised to duel me again; just about 2 minutes later I could also buy a new weapon in our store, and he was afraid to attack me again. I argued that he will stop the game anyway today, but the chicken was just too afraid :nowink: Such a coward!

Same with 2lenthal after he had a loud-mouth, he lost hardly 12 to 125 damage, he went to attack our builders....

My opinion most or even all PT-Duellers are chickens got there duel-exp most from builders and they will not been seen long in the top duellers list, I will give them 2 or 3 more weeks.

Duel: Wall R. vs. Jeanne jeux -203 / -43
Duel: drestauro vs. Jeanne jeux -96 / -35
Duel: sargerasin vs. Jeanne jeux - 80 / -35
Duel: Wall R. vs. Jeanne jeux -75 / 54
Duel: 2lethal vs. Jeanne jeux -125 / -12
Duel: Victor Vicente vs. Jeanne jeux -107 / -122
Duel: Jeanne jeux vs. drestauro -62/ -174
Duel: Jeanne jeux vs. Astirix -45 / - 128
Duel: Jeanne jeux vs. Kid Gorgeous -27 / -265

workers attack LOL

2lethal wins the duel, gains 44 experience points and steals $34 from Schaukelschorsch.
2lethal wins the duel, gains 66 experience points and steals $113 from Olav1708.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I Attack Workers Just One Time In this World...This is because a guy attacked our worker:razz:

Jeanne jeux, I Go attack you sometimes, To test again My Build:p