Events

DeletedUser

how about introducing some events?lets say at Christmas we get double exp and better drops...and quests for these event example:eek:n december 6 there should be a quest,lets help Santa claus build he`s "ride:we need to find wood and other stuffs,and we can get exp for it or other items!:cool:

DeletedUser

I think that's a great idea! I loved the events in Runescape (Yes I know, I used to play that) and also in a fsp. I think the devs should really consider putting events to attract players to play more. =D

DeletedUser

I was just thinking last night about the snow scene you could choose on TW and wondering if we were going to get that here also.

DeletedUser

I was just thinking last night about the snow scene you could choose on TW and wondering if we were going to get that here also.

I would assume that was a GreaseMonkey script, or could be done by that means by anyone (not just the Dev team) anyway. Ikariam had one via that medium. - Anyone know of any GM scripts that've been made for this game yet?

I agree this is a great idea, and a double exp weekend or something would bring in a lot of players for the xmas rush. Then lil Jimmy will ask mommy for nuggets for xmas, everybodies happy.

Also, how about random events? Hurricanes, Finding Treasure, Disease, Lootable Empty Wagons, etc etc.

i.e.

Reports -

Whilst travelling to your job you were hit by a Gay Bull stampede! you lose 17 health points, but gain 1x Leather Village People Cap!

or

You stumbled across a small child whilst travelling to *TownName*, you receive a reward of $68 for returning the child home!

Could even be random spots showing up on the map, NPC bandits to duel or something.

DeletedUser

Actually, not everyone celebrates Christmas, but TW did give out little free PA's for Christmas last year.

Also, how about random events? Hurricanes, Finding Treasure, Disease, Lootable Empty Wagons, etc etc.

i.e.

Reports -

Whilst travelling to your job you were hit by a Gay Bull stampede! you lose 17 health points, but gain 1x Leather Village People Cap!

or

You stumbled across a small child whilst travelling to *TownName*, you receive a reward of $68 for returning the child home!

Could even be random spots showing up on the map, NPC bandits to duel or something.

I like these, though. Things like this would of really of happened in the West. The child is a really nice touch. ;)