A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

1ioar5.png

You can thank me later Peter, nothing worse than being knocked out and sitting in the hotel while your g/f still gets to have fun :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know I got some bad rep saying Boo..... about saying derek was a good fort fighter and dueler.... some people just dont (I didnt think of anything to say here)

ah well.... (tumble)

DeletedUser

I do have fun, I just dislike griefers. Always have. If you, like you keep saying, are generally a good guy but just roleplaying, then surely you have got to be feeling a bit sorry for causing a guy to become disheartened in the real world?

But you just seem to be getting some kick out of it, feeding off the "Go, Derek, go" posts ... makes me think you ain't the cool guy you make out you are.

Lighten up? I am, cheers. But I have always drawn a line as to how far I will push someone and try never to cross it - roleplaying or not.

DeletedUser14006

I am, cheers. But I have always drawn a line as to how far I will push someone and try never to cross it - roleplaying or not.

What are you talking about, all I did with regards to the OP was join his town - buy some gear - duel 5-8 allies and leave.

Oh, and a week or so later initiated and took two of his forts (which is meant to happen).

Where have I griefed this guy to an extent that I should be feeling guilty?

DeletedUser

You have griefed his town. Who is to say those allies did not send over loads of duellers to attack the towns workers/adventurers for your actions? That falls under griefing.

You having a laugh at other's expenses. You're the guy who drops a flashbang at the start of a CS match on their own team at the same time as typing "lolololololololol I ROxxORZ"

DeletedUser

I was not going to make any more reply to this thread, but I'd like to state that my explanation of the situation was not for an apology or to make someone feel guilty, so please don't put words in my mouth. Nor did I delete my character because of Derek's actions.

I explained so that people can understand why I might want to create some awareness of Derek's true intent when joining a town. Since it appears that he is no longer town hopping, then I don't see this thread as having any merit. This thread should be closed.

DeletedUser

For the sakes of future w13 players, please leave it open. So when derek tries to join a town there... :D

shaggscoob, git your butt back on w12. what nick should I send an invitation?

DeletedUser14006

For the sakes of future w13 players, please leave it open. So when derek tries to join a town there... :D

Other than a short stint on world four I have only ever played on world one.

It took me to get to level 99 there before I considered joining a new world.

Playing a zero motivation ******bag here on world twelve I can pretty much guarantee I will not be signing up for worlds 13-34 so no need to worry on that front.

DeletedUser

Lol, no thanks. Really, I won't be coming back to W12. Maybe if I finish up a contract before W13 I'll join that one, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be busy. The summer is hard for me, I don't have much free time to keep up with games like this, as much as I enjoy them.

DeletedUser

You're the guy who drops a flashbang at the start of a CS match on their own team at the same time as typing "lolololololololol I ROxxORZ"

haha that made me laugh. The CS thing is so true.

So Derek you dueled me 4 times, received no money and KO'd me, congrats I am a worker. Either way did you tell everyone how you came about dueling me?

I was sleeping in the hotel, and about 45 minutes into my sleep, Derek shows up outside of the Barracks and duels Peter, then he sits outside of the HeadQuarters for 7 hours and as soon as my sleep is over he duels me! This kid waited for 7 hours sitting outside of the HeadQuarters constantly clicking to see if he could duel me. AS SOON as I was done sleeping he did. WOW. hahaha I find this hilarious.

I actually feel bad for you. I can just imagine what you are like in RL. I'm done with this topic, I am just simple amazed. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Derek... All you've accomplished is helping both Amy and myself out. I was going to have one of our soldiers KO us later on today so that we could raid the town next to us without having to worry about retaliations on our workers.

The only thing I'm going to say is I feel sorry for you. You honestly sat in our towns for 8 hours while we slept waiting the entire time (I watched you walk back and forth) for us to get done sleeping. Is your life THAT boring? Do you have nothing better to do all day then to harass two random people that do nothing here other then to contribute to the community? I really do feel sorry for you, and I think you should look into getting some psychological help. Perhaps Amy could help you, she's a psychologist... I could arrange that during your next 15 hour visit to WTVL towns hovering over the monitor waiting for every person in the town to get done sleeping.

Sociopathic behaviors, you have, Derek. Seriously, take my advice and get some help. Better yet, get off the computer for at least an hour every day, it may help. Getting out into the world and actually speaking with another human being face to face for more then 30 seconds may be beneficial as well. I'm not going to fully diagnose you here on the forums, but it is so obviously clear that you are doing this for the attention, but in the same sentence you are only doing it because you only care about yourself.

You really do scare me, Derek. Your actions don't scare me... My response to your actions scare me. It scares me because I do my hardest to NOT get in trouble on the forums, yet every time you post I have to revert back to 35 weeks of anger management just to compose a sentence. So in a sense, you win. You have successfully PO'd half this world.

Someone close this topic, for the love of god... For one, it is WAY off topic, and for two, it's turned into a HUGE flame fest by the attention seeking fools.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, I definitely held myself back, and am still doing so. Whatever opinion I have is clinically correct and I would be authorized to do so. I will just keep my diagnosis about Derek between Peter and I. Like I said, I am done with this topic, I am still simple amazed. :)

DeletedUser1121

Well, i know -TP- as one of the "toughest" moderators on this board.
And i can't remember him posting in this thread warning it is going off topic.
It can't go off topic because it is about Derek and you all keep adressing him.
If you really want this thread to stop, just stop posting and it will die a nice forum death.

DeletedUser14029

I want to revive this:
can't resist giving Derek a bad time lolzzzzz

DeletedUser

doesn't anyone learn anything? giving atention to bullies just makes it worse...

DeletedUser14006

Either way did you tell everyone how you came about dueling me?

I was sleeping in the hotel, and about 45 minutes into my sleep, Derek shows up outside of the Barracks and duels Peter, then he sits outside of the HeadQuarters for 7 hours and as soon as my sleep is over he duels me! This kid waited for 7 hours sitting outside of the HeadQuarters constantly clicking to see if he could duel me. AS SOON as I was done sleeping he did. WOW. hahaha I find this hilarious.

I actually feel bad for you. I can just imagine what you are like in RL. I'm done with this topic, I am just simple amazed. :laugh:

Yes I did wait for 7 hours, but in that 7 hours I dueled other folk and slept in your hotel - that is what you do in this game to revive energy.

So I was not simply sitting there with nothing to do waiting to attack only you as I had fun dueling others from both your and peters town and as said the rest of the time was spent rejuvinating health in your janitor's closet so before you try to figure out what I am doing, think logically ;)

DeletedUser

Derek isn't a bully. He's a win in human form, a trailblazer.

Look, you can duel whoever and do whatever. This is the west. There's no laws, just morals. The player made "laws" are just like guidelines. You don't have to be all "oh I wont attack builders because its not nice" or "I got a town invite, so I must stay there foreverz" No, you don't have to do anything. You have the right to do whatever you want.

DeletedUser14006

Derek... All you've accomplished is helping both Amy and myself out. I was going to have one of our soldiers KO us later on today so that we could raid the town next to us without having to worry about retaliations on our workers.

The only thing I'm going to say is I feel sorry for you. You honestly sat in our towns for 8 hours while we slept waiting the entire time (I watched you walk back and forth) for us to get done sleeping. Is your life THAT boring? Do you have nothing better to do all day then to harass two random people that do nothing here other then to contribute to the community? I really do feel sorry for you, and I think you should look into getting some psychological help. Perhaps Amy could help you, she's a psychologist... I could arrange that during your next 15 hour visit to WTVL towns hovering over the monitor waiting for every person in the town to get done sleeping.

Sociopathic behaviors, you have, Derek. Seriously, take my advice and get some help. Better yet, get off the computer for at least an hour every day, it may help. Getting out into the world and actually speaking with another human being face to face for more then 30 seconds may be beneficial as well. I'm not going to fully diagnose you here on the forums, but it is so obviously clear that you are doing this for the attention, but in the same sentence you are only doing it because you only care about yourself.

You really do scare me, Derek. Your actions don't scare me... My response to your actions scare me. It scares me because I do my hardest to NOT get in trouble on the forums, yet every time you post I have to revert back to 35 weeks of anger management just to compose a sentence. So in a sense, you win. You have successfully PO'd half this world.

Someone close this topic, for the love of god... For one, it is WAY off topic, and for two, it's turned into a HUGE flame fest by the attention seeking fools.

Hahaha, and you feel sorry for me :laugh:

As addressed to the psychologists post, I was not sat at my laptop waiting for you and aim to wake up - for the most part I was up getting ready for work, eating breakfast and actually at work, it may surprise you but this game can be played absolutely anywhere with the power of wireless internet :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.