People in town

• Thread starter DeletedUser5120
  • Start date

DeletedUser5120

it would be nice if you could see all the people that are in your town instead of just the first few.

DeletedUser

You can. Just go to your town hall and click on the residents page.

DeletedUser

I suspect what he means are the people visiting your town, in the red circle on the map. They're not residents.

It would be useful, because you'd know who's hanging around waiting to be able to duel you again...

DeletedUser

I was going to post this up in bugs but wasn't sure if it was just me

I take it you mean the red circle with players in it that when you move the mouse over gives you the first 3 players and a "more players" message but you can not click on the more players part ?

DeletedUser

I agree, I would like to know where people are, if they are friends or otherwise, who slept in my town, who purchased goods there, etc.

DeletedUser

I agree as well. I would like to see everyone who is in the town and visiting. It would make it less of a shock when you check your reports and find out someone dueled you and you never knew they were in your town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Yes definately a good idea. On a similar note, when people duel you in your town, they should not be able to use the hotel there.

DeletedUser5204

It wood be nice to see if your enemys are in town so you could prepare for their attacks.

DeletedUser

Totally agree.
And you should be reduel someone sleeping in your hotel after the duel you.

DeletedUser

That would be great! Wake them up, beat'em then put them back in bed..lol

DeletedUser1105

Yes that's a good idea. That would stop them resting up in your damn town.