Dueling!

DeletedUser

Well it made me laugh, :laugh: My first Duel and I didn't realise I could be challenged yet, Seems I can even when I am working :unsure:

Duel:
Crimsonwhirlwind vs TwistedWhiskers

Results:
TwistedWhiskers :: Level 11 Dueling level 11 Avatar :: Duel location New Eden Avatar Crimsonwhirlwind :: Level 11 Dueling level 13 :: challenger No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 6 HP No Hit :: Strike: Left Shoulder - 12 HP No Hit :: No Hit Strike: Left Shoulder - 21 HP :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 10 HP No Hit :: No Hit Strike: Right Shoulder - 13 HP :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Head - 13 HP Total: - 34 HP :: Total: - 41 HP TwistedWhiskers wins the duel, gains 40 experience points and steals $105 from Crimsonwhirlwind.
Report Converted by The Duel Converter :laugh:

DeletedUser1855

Looking for Duelers

Ask me for invite if your prime focus is dueling.

DeletedUser

challenge me

if your town has a mortician and your lvl 6 or under, then challenge me to a duel

DeletedUser4547

I posted a message in a different thread and then found this. So I will post it here also- A player should not be allowed to duel unless a challenge has been made and excepted. It is not honorable to shoot someone in the back! You call yourself a dueler and then resort to the tactics of a coward. Just classify yourself as thief, robber, bandit,highwayman,back shooter! but, dueler/gunfighter? I think not!

DeletedUser

I posted a message in a different thread and then found this. So I will post it here also- A player should not be allowed to duel unless a challenge has been made and excepted. It is not honorable to shoot someone in the back! You call yourself a dueler and then resort to the tactics of a coward. Just classify yourself as thief, robber, bandit,highwayman,back shooter! but, dueler/gunfighter? I think not!

I totally agree with ya, and mate, its accepted, not excepted :)

DeletedUser

I totally agree with ya, and mate, its accepted, not excepted :)

I don't agree, what would be the advantage of a dueller if people can refuse to duel them?
I'm an adventurer btw so I'm not being bias.

I think duelling people who are off-line should only be allowed once until they log back on.

And mate it's YOU not YA! :p just messing

DeletedUser

A player should not be allowed to duel unless a challenge has been made and excepted. It is not honorable to shoot someone in the back! You call yourself a dueler and then resort to the tactics of a coward. Just classify yourself as thief, robber, bandit,highwayman,back shooter! but, dueler/gunfighter? I think not!

I don't agree with this, however I feel you should be able to stay a greenhorn forever.The developers should give you an incentive to play the other classes if they want you to be able to be dueled. Right now, there is just not enough bonus for me to justify being fought by someone who's whole job is to fight.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

You can stay a greenhorn forever you dont have to pick a class when you turn level 10, and about the dueling thing its peoples job to kill others in this game and thats just how it works if you dont like being attacked either get your skills needed for good dueling defense like tactics or stay a greenhorn simple as that :)

DeletedUser

You can stay a greenhorn forever you dont have to pick a class when you turn level 10, and about the dueling thing its peoples job to kill others in this game and thats just how it works if you dont like being attacked either get your skills needed for good dueling defense like tactics or stay a greenhorn simple as that :)

Staying a greenhorn was my plan, however the developers are changing it on the German server, and most likely will be changing it here as well... I do not want to duel, and there should be an option for me. Just as the duelers do not want to go out and build railroad stations.

DeletedUser5076

Lol i kinda dueled this guy's whole town and i think he wanted to cap me for that.
I was lvl 14 soldier and he was lvl 20(!!).

Look what happened :D

Duel:
StefanMZ vs facerules

Results:
No Hit :: No Hit
No Hit
:: Strike: Left arm - 8 HP
No Hit
:: No Hit
No Hit
:: Strike: Right Arm - 12 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 9 HP
No Hit
No Hit
No Hit
:: Strike: Right Arm - 6 HP
No Hit :: Total: - 35 HP
StefanMZ wins the duel, gains 35 experience points and steals $72 from facerules.
Report Converted by The Duel Converter

Haha i think that's a nice duel :Dg

DeletedUser

Duel:
bedebah vs band of horses

Results:
No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 22 HP No Hit :: No Hit Strike: Right Arm - 31 HP :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 27 HP Strike: Head - 27 HP :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: No Hit Strike: Right Arm - 17 HP :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 32 HP No Hit :: No Hit Total: - 75 HP :: Total: - 81 HP Band of Horses wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $237 from bedebah.
Report Converted by The Duel Converter
The West Duel Report Converter by Cragsterboy​

DeletedUser

Everyone, duel hsgu2 of world 3! He posted not to get attacked because he's saving up for something, which means he's a cash cow!

DeletedUser

Well, I think bedebah is saving a lot of money right now,
Band of horse got 237$ cash from him,

Where did I know ? Because the bank level on his town is just lv 2,

And I am his EX-town matte , Last time I saw he has 790$ cash, It is 3 days ago..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 28 HP

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 127 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $296 from isiyami.