JamesTown Up looking for members!!

DeletedUser

I am the Founder of a new town and we need some members. This towns name is JamesTown. We are not the largest town but with your help and support we can become great.

my.php

Just to let you know:

World four

Not the square in the very bottom right hand corner but the one right next to it.(The one that is right next to it to the left)

From the top right hand corner down an inch over to the left an inch. If you need help please message me my name is wbsactor.

If you are thinking great another new player starting a town DONT. I pledge to you me service to the town i will stand by this town. And donate and help construct.

If you are thinking great this guy is going to make us donate and use the money wastefully then kick us to the curb DONT. I pledge to you that you will be represented. And before i spend ANY money i will consult with the town.

The beginning may be ruff but please stick by JamesTown and i promise we will come on top.

Also i do encourage new members if they wish i only have a few spots open for people to join. If an advanced player would join us that would be GREATLY appricated.

I again pledge my loyalty and service to JamesTown so please message and or post here if you would like to join or need more info.

I have attached a pic. of where the town is.

Attachments

• My Town.jpg
    My Town.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser

DOOd! ill join. just send me an invite im pretty close to jamestown right now anyway

DeletedUser

I am looking for a town. I am a new player, & currently I'm level 9, haven't picked a class yet. I also currently have 244 gold. Send me a telegram & advise me on how I might fit in your town.
progress.gif

DeletedUser

Prestonread want to join town

Hey Im Prestonread Im trying to found a town but its to hard to found one.So Im new but am great with anything.So please let me because I dont like doing $1 jobs to found a town.Thanks

DeletedUser

Ok well all has been great and we are currently full and working on a store and a hotel so please come by and visit ANYTIME. After this we will expand so we can hold more people thanks for all the help. I hope you all find towns.

DeletedUser

Ok just to let everyone know we are OPEN for recruitments.

About our town:

Town hall 1 0%
Residences 2 13.33%
Bank 1 0%
Hotel 1 2.75%
Gunsmith 0 0%
Tailor 1 2%
General store 1 3%
Mortician 0 0%

We are a new town so all help is needed like i have said we are doing great.

I will say this we are NOT looking for builders. Anybody else is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JamesTown
Building Level Progress
Town hall 1 0%
Residences 2 13.33%
Bank 1 0%
Hotel 1 2.75%
Gunsmith 1 9%
Tailor 1 2%
General store 1 3%
Mortician 1 100%