What are good skills for adventurer...

DeletedUser

This question was asked before, go find it. Also, please next time post in the right thread.

DeletedUser

sorry

sorry i can't keep up with everything that is posted... This says world 1 i figured anything could be asked in world one.... Why does this forum have so many rules. I have never seen anything so bad... everyone complains about post put in the wrong area or post being reposted....

DeletedUser

There are quite a few people about who take it upon themselves to 'help' the moderators .
Apparently on other forums, in others games , people took great delight in causing chaos on the forums . Because of those nuisances , the moderators here are rather strict about staying on topic , and posting questions in the questions threads , and such . After seeing about a half dozen "where do You find water?" threads , I can kind of see their point . Try search , and then ask . Then try to ignore the less helpful responses .
As to Your original question , I'm clueless .

DeletedUser

Anyway, it seems like your not one of those players that I hate so let me answer your question.

This is the Description of an Adventurer:

Adventurer

Class description:

Adventurers are soldiers of fortune and curious discoverer. They don't want a calm and organized life, they love the risk and strive for the big fortune. Adventurers are the ideal characters for players that love quests and a bit of risk taking.

trapper_small.png

Trapper

Advantages:

• The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
  • The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
  • You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
  • The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.
Adventurers are those players who like to do jobs. So I suggest go to this site, and plan ahead about your needed SKILLS for jobs.

-DA- Helps

DeletedUser

Horseback riding?
I have lots of swimming and shooting though.
Working on Vigor may also work.

And -DA- I think he knows what adventurer is,he is just asking opinion on how to improve his character .

DeletedUser

Horseback riding?
I have lots of swimming and shooting though.
Working on Vigor may also work.

And -DA- I think he knows what adventurer is,he is just asking opinion on how to improve his character .

Oh, ok my bad.