I will sell my soul for a union flag

DeletedUser

An eternity in hell would probably be worth it for that damn union flag. If i get hit by another bullet I will probably have collected enough to start my own ammunition shop.

I want that bowler hat sooo bad it is the answer to all my working problems

DeletedUser3543

I'll lend you this one until you find the flag :)

image_large

DeletedUser

I gave up on the flag. On to easier jobs. At the rate I was going, I could have easily gotten all that xp from other jobs. I may go back to it when the labor points are MUCH higher.

DeletedUser

I welcomed the 180xp with open arms ^_^

I was lucky to get the flag on my second try (I didn't pray, only did two two hour shifts)

DeletedUser

I am still looking 2+ weeks later. I just do it an hour at a time if I am not dueling or doing something else. It is only 1/3 of a level for me now.

:unsure:

DeletedUser3741

Your soul isnt worth that much

At most you will get for that soul is some sugar

DeletedUser

If I was in the market for souls I might take you up on this unfortunately I am overstocked on souls at the moment. I could use a slave or two I could turn into an imp or Demon though.

B. L. Zeebub

DeletedUser

I will sign it over as soon as I receive the flag. That is of course if you offer free shipping.

DeletedUser

I found an union flag easily but I just cant find any leather :| :|

DeletedUser

I'm the same, used to get loads of leather. Found union flag after 4 hours, now I can't get leather

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

i went against my good judgement and am now starting to hunt for that flag wish me luck :D

DeletedUser

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
:D
Finally after being so frustrated I did it with only 90 percent motivation!!!!!!!!!

Time to walk over to the gas station and crack open a bottle of Andre's

DeletedUser

:D
Finally after being so frustrated I did it with only 90 percent motivation!!!!!!!!!

Congratz!!!

DeletedUser

hahahah finally! :laugh: