Weird Luck?

DeletedUser

Found a weird thing in the game.
E:%5C%C3%A4%C2%BC%C2%91%C3%A9%C2%96%C2%92%5CWest%5CLucky0_getItem.jpg

Don't know whether this picture will appear or not, so I will explain here.
Get an item "Gray Poncho" from the job "Tending sheep"!
Look at the luck column: 0.

Isn't this weird?

---

Well, just found out the picture won't show. So sorry about not showing you guys the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

No that did not work. Try uploading it to image shack website and then copy and paste the 'hotlink for forums' text.

If that's true though, yes, it is wierd luck!

DeletedUser

The luck column isn't your chance of finding an item, it is how good the item you find is going to be. 0 means it's amongst the worst.

DeletedUser1105

The luck column isn't your chance of finding an item, it is how good the item you find is going to be. 0 means it's amongst the worst.

Ah ok. So what is the chance of finding an item? Does that change per job?

DeletedUser

Thanks for MadAlice's explanation. That did make sense. I double checked the "Help" and found out you were right.

Anyway, I couldn't say that was the [worst] item since I had gotten items twice with 0 luck. Both cloth (different color though), both at level 3, both could sell for $13. Maybe they were the [worst] compared to those high luck job. But pretty good for player at low level IMO.

Wooope! My mistake. Both could sell for $19. Just checked those items.

Additional Note:
1) I did not have Premium.
2) I did not pray because I did not know you can still pray in church even you were not town member. (Just found out today.)
3) The first time got item was still level 9. The second time was at level 10. Class: Worker. (No 10% bonus!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

So can someone explain what the chances of finding an item (not the product) on any specific job, seeing as the luck percentage is for the value of the item?