Development Discussions

DeletedUser1105

I was hoping the mods would have told us how they see it working, and then maybe we could have had a discussion with them as to the best way of making it work.

Having it become a duplicate of this forum would be no good to anybody and would not help at all.

Some ground rules need to be established before we go traipsing our muddy shoes through the forum.

DeletedUser

I was hoping the mods would have told us how they see it working, and then maybe we could have had a discussion with them as to the best way of making it work.

Having it become a duplicate of this forum would be no good to anybody and would not help at all.

Some ground rules need to be established before we go traipsing our muddy shoes through the forum.

This is what I fear will happen to the new section. Hoping it don't.

DeletedUser

Don't worry guys. We're writing up some rules and all will be explained. It's not going to be a spam fest or like this section at all.

DeletedUser

Thank God.:D
Gem, are you just watching me, or am I just being crazy????;)

DeletedUser

That explains why you're everywhere I go!!!! lol ;)

Can't wait for the rules on the new section. Eager to see what ider gets put up first. :D

DeletedUser

im totally putting an dev discussion up called "germany.... is it really worth it?"

DeletedUser

Ahh , the descent begins.......
How is that helpful ? Where do You think it will lead ? Does degrading an entire nation for the action of a few aloof computer geeks ( Who have provide a very entertaining game free of charge , which You apparently enjoy) fair in any way ?
Never mind ! I retract everything . Your reasons would be as useless to the discussion as the prompting comment was .

DeletedUser

That's why I didn't answer him last night, Oak. Figured he was just one of those posters craving attention.

DeletedUser

I think he means it in a playful way.
We HAVE all been treat as second class citizens on this game so a bit of gentle ribbing is acceptable, as long as it isn't hateful.

DeletedUser1105

Kind of early? It's the afternoon here!

You americans, always behind.....

And yes, I don't think he meant it in any malicious way.

DeletedUser

~Yanks, on the other hand...don't get me started! Never trust a nation that doesn't drink tea. All that coffee angries up the blood~
Those are irony marks, by the way.

DeletedUser

Shoot, we're behind, so that we can see what mistakes you make before our day gets here. Therefore the coffee. Gotta have it to keep up with Ulthor's sharp mind. ;)

DeletedUser

I served with some folk in RAF , RA ,and RN . So I can mostly understand You people . Not all of us refrane from , "tea and toast" .

DeletedUser

How is tea related to development discussions? Or can we now order it at the saloon? :nowink: