Account Sitting.

DeletedUser

-Solved-

You know what, there aren't any rules on this, everybody has their own opinions on the matter; I doubt I'm going to get an answer since not even the staff knows. This is better off left alone until some actual information comes along.

He said it was okay if I didn't sit him since it is only two days, so I won't. I'm not about to risk either his or my well-being.

Please lock this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He to me? Or me to here? Because I don't think I've said anything besides that a single player is going to be gone for two days.

I know it doesn't mean anything out loud, but I really have no ill intentions for his account.

DeletedUser

I think I read somewhere that giving someone else your log-ins is an insta-ban. Or was that perma-ban?;)

DeletedUser

well, there should be an account sitting option

I disagree, lava... The sitting option opens the door to way too much abuse. If you must go away, then you'll just have to take your chances. We all are in the same boat so it will not be unfair to any one of us.

DeletedUser

i believe this is not allowed, since its one person one account if a player does this you essentially have 2 accounts now.

DeletedUser

Mods can you reply and tell us if your allowed it should be perminate ban if you give your details away for many reasons!

1.hacking of your account

2.both players ganging up on a perticula person

So you should never give your details away!
As it can lead to multi accounts!