sleeping witout hotels

DeletedUser

Is it posibile to sleep without hotel? hmm if not might get a bit tricky after the second day:unsure:

o_O and the first hotel in W5 will be overbooked....

DeletedUser143

You just pay $10 to sleep in a ghost town...

Look for the little grey dot on the map...

DeletedUser

neah, but would be cool.... U try to use it, and it tells u that the hotel is full.. :laugh:
Come back in 2 weeks!

DeletedUser

I cant find any :nowink: why didnt the use a other collor? like pink, orange, or something that is easyer to find .. *sigh*

DeletedUser

and here is why:

"
Ghost towns are abandoned towns. When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town.
Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.

":dry:

DeletedUser1105

There is normally a ghost town in each of the four right-most squares for this purpose.

DeletedUser1105

Thats exactly what I do TimeWalker. I was lucky too todarling, not too far away this time.

DeletedUser

Ohh ur right i found it.... Now it is easyer when the alcohol efect lowers and u dont see double...:eek:..

DeletedUser

Found one 1 hour away. At the moment it holds 59 players... The Janitor must have a lot of tiny closets.

DeletedUser

puff the hotel has one big room but wow to many players sleeping all together, puff alot of greenhorns in one room. puff it stinks in that room :nowink: where is the nearest bath tub

DeletedUser

puff the hotel has one big room but wow to many players sleeping all together, puff alot of greenhorns in one room. puff it stinks in that room :nowink: where is the nearest bath tub
I wouldn't mind sharing room with that guy on your sig. The one to the left i mean...

DeletedUser

hehehehe i an't the sig maker :( found it when i got prim it looked the best so i picked it

DeletedUser

Oh... FFS! Noob that I am.. made straight for the centre of the map.. Now gotta make my way aaaalllll the way back to sleep.. Originally thought I can just crawl in under a bush!

:angryg:

DeletedUser143

Well unfortunatly for me my starter location was 4 hours and 30 minutes away from the nearest ghost town although I'm sure they will be other people further away from one. That just means that some players will have 1-4 hours on me. However it doesn't really matter as I can easilly catch up when I wake up being still top 15. Anyway this games not really about being a top player like others it's more about being the best in what you do :)

DeletedUser

Hello! I am new to this game, I got an email from my friend suggesting that I join up in this new world. Took me a while before I realized I could open the mini map, that sort of thing. And I thought I would have to wait until my energy had regenerated by itself!

So, ghost towns: there is one in the upper right corner of the minimap, and one in the lower right corner. And one in the square right above the lower right corner.

Other than that I haven't found any. By the way, what happens if I interrupt the sleep before it is done? Do I lose all the energy I would have received?