RPG - Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"This is hopeless. The war shall kill every man and brother hating brother. Let a bullet go through my head when I'm thrown in jail," James said as he stretched his neck and putting his Indian necklace on.

DeletedUser

James went back to his bunk at the camp as he pulled out his cigar. "This war needs to end. Miranda I'm sorry," James said as he sat down on his bunk.

DeletedUser

hey i just came here i am the best dang shooter you can find,and well i can also be your worst nightmare

DeletedUser

oh yeah and i am cold hearted i will kill u if u anger me,i have a a hard life and im going to be remembered after this war,so can i join or do i gotta kill someone

DeletedUser

Westwoods went inside his tent and yelled as he swept all the things from his desk.
"You okay sir?" Sergeant Johnson stood in the tent opening.
"Leave me alone! Now!" Westwoods threw his cup at Johnson. The sergeant dodged the cup as he ran outside.
"...Grumpy..."
Westwoods sank on his chair, his head in his hands.

Days passed, the war continued.
James hadden't seen Westwoods since the day his brother came to the P.O.W camp.
Early that morning sergeant Johnson opened the door bruskly from James room.
James jumped up from the bed.
"You can go.The captain ordered me to make sure you have a horse and accompany you outside the camp. I reckon these are your rapier and your guns?"
Johnson put the weapons on the nearby table.
"The guns aren't loaded offcourse. Nothing personal..."

DeletedUser

"No offense taken. Let's get the he...." James cut off as he collapsed. A bullet entered into his side from outside the camp. He heard Westwood return fire, but the darkness soon engulfed him.....

William walked over to Peril and punched him in the face yelling,"YOU ASKED A MARKSMEN TO GO TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE UNION CAMP AND KILL WESTWOOD?!?! DID YOU FORGET HE CHECKS ON MY BROTHER EVERY DAY?!?!" William was restrained by two other soldiers. Then something unexpected happened.....

DeletedUser

The sound of canonfire drew closer.
Guns were fired, men yelled and screamed.
"Cavalry! Mount up!"
The Union army advanced from Missionary Ridge under the command of General George H. Thomas.
They sought the destruction of the Confederate army.

DeletedUser

William rode as fast as he could. He rode straight to the Union camp hoping to stop it all. William saw what was happening and quickly rode into the middle. But before he even made it halfway, a musket shot from the Union side fired. William fell off his horse looking at the shot straight through his chest. William looked at the sky, so peaceful he thought before his eyes closed forever......

James stood back up from the shot he sustained. He ran to check what was happening clutching his side. As James caught up to the front, he saw a man lying dead in the middle of the battlefield. When James saw that the man was wearing his brother's lucky red tie he went berserk. All he could hear was his loud screaming,"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" as the world seemed to disapear to him......

DeletedUser

((Sorry if I don't fit right into the story line.))

Suddenly, another shot fires, a Union falls, and a man runs to William's side.

"Hes still breathing" the man says to himself.

The man pulls William up on a horse and rides him out of the camp...

DeletedUser

Westwoods ran past wounded soldiers. Holding a pistol and a sabre, yelling encouragements to his men.
The young lieutenant lay on the ground with a gunshot wound in his gut.
The confederate army was able to hold their grounds and drove the Union soldiers back.
Westwoods was looking for his old friend sergeant Johnson. Bullets flew everywhere.
Suddenly he stopped and fell on his knees.
The sergeant lay in front of him. His leg was torn off and he had multiple gunshot wounds.
"No...not you too my friend..." Westwoods grabded the sergeants hand.
He opened his eyes. "Sir...smoke...left...pocket..."
Westwoods searched in the pocket and gave the sergeant a cigaret which he lit.
"Thanks..." the sergeant smiled, blood ran from the corner of his lips. Then his eyes saw nothing anymore.

Tears ran down Westwoods face.
"Damn you! Damn you all to hell!"
He yelled with his head to the sky. Suddenly he felt a thud to his chest and he found it difficult to breath. He felt something warm and wet through his shirt and everything went blank.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James ran after the man. He saw Westwood and saw the gunshot wound he sustained to his stomach. James ran over putting him on his back running back to the camp. "This makes us even," James said as a sudden burst of fire ran through his entire body. James ran quickly like he Westwood wasnt even on his back. James was almost there.....

DeletedUser

"Hold it Reb scum!" He found himself surrounded by Union soldiers.
"What are you doing with the Captain?"

DeletedUser

"Im saving his ass thats what. So back off and let me get him in the hospital. And where the hell is my brother?" James yelled at the other soldiers.

DeletedUser

"You idiots! You don't know who he is? That's the colonel...the one the cap'n looked after!" Another soldier said.
"Your brother is right this way sir...In the hospital barracks..." The young soldier saluted and led the way.

DeletedUser

James ran in and gave Westwood to the surgeons. He ran over and watched as the doctors tried to help William......

DeletedUser

The sounds of screaming wounded soldiers filled the barracks. Dark puddles of blood on the floor, surgeons and hospital soldiers ran from one wounded to another.
Their clothes bespattered with blood.
But James had only eye for his beloved brother, which was now under surgery.
"Sir? You're wounded too. Let me take a look at that..."
One of the surgeons came to James.
"We taking care of the enemy now as well?" One of the wounded soldiers on the ground looked dirty at the Gray uniform. He missed an arm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Be quiet, you fool! Can't you see that I'm trying to work!?" the surgeon said as he gathered his tools. "All men deserve to be saved. All men deserve a second chance. . ."

He took out a small blade and lined it up with the bullet wound. "Before I begin the operation, would you like some scotch? It nulls the pain, and I've found that it keeps the patients alive much longer."

Status
Not open for further replies.