An Idea from the Dutch The West, Just Married

DeletedUser

Yeah, was gone a week, and 3 of the things just popped up.:mad:
Have a hard enough time with my guy in RL, don't need one nagging me here. :blink:

DeletedUser

but but but i thought you were my girl celc! Well if you are going to be that fickle i want my monkey back!

DeletedUser

but but but i thought you were my girl celc! Well if you are going to be that fickle i want my monkey back!

Oh, Ulthor, I'll always be your girl, and you know it. You and only you are the one for me. No man has ever given me a MONKEY before.:laugh:
:eek:hmy:I won't give the MONKEY back. He's all mine.:blink:

DeletedUser5046

poor UlthY.....YoU shoulD bUy a New MoNkEy...

*dance in the tune of disturbia-rihanna*

DeletedUser

This is not a sim game
Yeah!..we Don't make our own fancy-pancy avatars and do work and level up skills OR abilities! this is so not a sim game at all and is completely unique!

PS: I am not criticising the game as I love it, just pointing out a flaw in this dudes/dudéts post.

---

By the way, perhaps you and the other could make children...they make the choice as to who controls the child in advance.

After that the player has then, a secondary character and switches between, but this means that the penalty of having a child, is that your older character has maximum lifespan, which means they'll die in say...50-70 days, which is a long time, yes, but during which you are using your 'child' character to grow up and either be the same as the dad/mum (which is pointless) or...be a different class without having to start on a new world with nothing etc.

Maximum life span is to stop huge trees of active characters and you can only have one 'child' character and one 'elder' and so on.

YES! whoever will say, this is abusable but no one really cares because no one interacts with someone who abuses whatever the hell they can and the abusers dont go near people, that's why they abuse, to not play the game nor care they see there is no point to it and then, die, so lets not bring up the most pointless of reasons. :V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*faints*

So Tala, will u be the father of my children? *giggle*

I promise u will have the option to key in their names ingame ;)

so who will make the name of the child?! the mum or dad?

No offense, Angel.....but this idea is really going waaaayyyyy beyond the acceptable level of majority of those who post here.

DeletedUser

This idea seems to have gone off on a tangent...I'm not sure whether to laugh or be disturbed :D...

DeletedUser

I'm disturbed. What happens to the dead children for goodness sake! Perhaps we can have a vote on creepiest post? At the moment the marriage one is definitely winning.

DeletedUser2708

As to children -- did some of you forget that this game is played in real time?! ;)

DeletedUser2708

Walk Hard

Oh, Ulthor, I'll always be your girl, and you know it. You and only you are the one for me. No man has ever given me a MONKEY before.:laugh:
:eek:hmy:I won't give the MONKEY back. He's all mine.:blink:

"You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey!" -- Dewey Cox

DeletedUser

on topic to what, marriage?! HA! you know what... I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE! yall need to git married an quick.

DeletedUser

Are we still talking about this?

:rolleyes:

Ok, IF we have marriage in this game, I want the tailor to have a white wedding dress for the girls to be able to buy.

And since I am on this topic, the dress can only be purchased if you are *ahem* married - and with the dress, you will get benefits (extra skill points - in cooking lol... I meant, fine motor skills and what-not)

The guys can have a corresponding suit to purchase (only if they are married).

If the couple splits up, the item gets forfeited by the game and the guys have to pay alimony! lol! :laugh:

See the complications that marriages bring? We really shouldn't have it in this game ;)

DeletedUser

Being reason doesn't seem to have any effect on this idea , and belittling and sarcasm has not dulled it's glamor to some . Maybe over litigation will kill it . Something like ....

To be married both characters must be within three levels of each other .
Both characters must have at least $300 dollars each in their possession .
Wedding dress and wedding suit must be purchased prior to marriage , these should cost about $1200 each.
If the characters at anytime do not occupy the same space on the map for at least six hours out of a 72 hour the marriage is null and void and both characters lose two thirds of their money and half of their possessions .
Once married neither character may participate in a quest that the other has not completed or is currently doing .
One third of all income from both parties is absorbed back into the game .
Neither character can belong to a town that the other is not a member of .
Etc. , Etc. , and infinitum .

DeletedUser

Being reason doesn't seem to have any effect on this idea , and belittling and sarcasm has not dulled it's glamor to some . Maybe over litigation will kill it . Something like ....

To be married both characters must be within three levels of each other .
Both characters must have at least $300 dollars each in their possession .
Wedding dress and wedding suit must be purchased prior to marriage , these should cost about $1200 each.
If the characters at anytime do not occupy the same space on the map for at least six hours out of a 72 hour the marriage is null and void and both characters lose two thirds of their money and half of their possessions .
Once married neither character may participate in a quest that the other has not completed or is currently doing .
One third of all income from both parties is absorbed back into the game .
Neither character can belong to a town that the other is not a member of .
Etc. , Etc. , and infinitum .

rofl Oakley. Awesome!

With this set of laws, I would be really shocked if anyone would choose to get married in the game :D

If they do, it must really be true love ;)