town tags

DeletedUser

well the idea is basically to show if a town is open, full, accepting duelers, builders, or money makers
this would stop the constant changing of town names and players' confusion towards the changed name i don't believe it would be a very demanding addition
under management a town founder or councilor could select the option
open or full
under open you could select multiple options of accepting duelers, builders, or money makers

i just thought this was a good idea
i hope no innocents get caught in all the firings that might take place

DeletedUser

they founder can change the town name. thats how they do it now. it doesnt seem like too much work, and a founder should definately know if a town is recruiting or not. also they put the new flag option in so you can edit that as well.

DeletedUser

well the idea was to have your town keep the name so that nobody could steal it. it would also let people who knew the original name of the town to search for it more easily

DeletedUser

I think this would be useful, just a small icon in a little circle that displays in the heart of the town.

Could work more like a tick box, doesn't matter what you want, will show the icon, people hover over it and it'll display.

you select 'duellers' and 'workers'
circle appears
hold cursor over circle and a little box appears and says
'Town Wants:
Duellers
Workers'

There could also be an overall option so it'd appear as
'Town Wants:
More Residents'

If you tick the 'More Residents' box as well as a Soldier then
'Town Wants:
More Residents
Lacking Soldiers'

something like that could be useful.

DeletedUser1105

I don't understand, can you not post this on your town profile??

DeletedUser

I believe the idea is to have something that can be seen from the map , without actually entering the town .

DeletedUser1105

Ah. Like when you hover over it?

I would prefer that that showed you the building levels, if it was implemented, to be honest.

DeletedUser

I believe in the next update town points will show different colors or size of dots or something (I forget).

Also I'd say put it in the town profile.

DeletedUser

Ima I hope you dont mind too much but I like this idea and want to expand it a bit to make it REALLY useful I'm gonna start another thread!

DeletedUser

well i was hoping it would be shown in the rankings section and a hover over/right click thing

DeletedUser

it also stops people from moaning about their town's name being stolen