shining shoes????? :huh::huh:

MOW THE BLEDDY PASTURE?????

and

MUCKING OUT THE STABLES????

BTW... how do you "Straighten a river"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4616

PAH!!!!!!!! i cant do loads of the jobs i used to be able to :mad:

so i spend all my time raising stats to do a quest and then admin move the goal posts

how the hell is THAT meant to be fair??:angryg::angryb:

DeletedUser

PAH!!!!!!!! i cant do loads of the jobs i used to be able to :mad:

so i spend all my time raising stats to do a quest and then admin move the goal posts

how the hell is THAT meant to be fair??:angryg::angryb:

yeh im not happy with the new oil i was 4 labour points away from doing it and now im 54 lol and all the construction jobs have moved around, ah all fun tho, keeps us on our toes i suppose lol

DeletedUser

The REAL kicker is that all my high $ jobs are now the furthest away when they used to be about 2 minutes away. Now they are at least 20 minutes away. I planned my town location for quite sometime only to have it all stripped from me. Not too thrilled about that.

DeletedUser

yeh im not happy with the new oil i was 4 labour points away from doing it and now im 54 lol and all the construction jobs have moved around, ah all fun tho, keeps us on our toes i suppose lol

Heh, that annoyed me as well.

But, if you had such close skill points, then you may already be able to do the job 'Constructing A Ranch House'. This is a very joyous reward indeed. Makes leveling up a whole lot easier.

DeletedUser

Heh, that annoyed me as well.

But, if you had such close skill points, then you may already be able to do the job 'Constructing A Ranch House'. This is a very joyous reward indeed. Makes leveling up a whole lot easier.

yeh i can do ranch house and thats the next job on my task list :D

DeletedUser

The REAL kicker is that all my high $ jobs are now the furthest away when they used to be about 2 minutes away. Now they are at least 20 minutes away. I planned my town location for quite sometime only to have it all stripped from me. Not too thrilled about that.

Totally agree.

I only hope that the jobs are evenly spaced out from all towns now and not that only some of us are left holding the short end of the stick.

DeletedUser3741

i think they removed half of the silver mining from the map

oh well lol

DeletedUser

I think they generally thinned out the number of each job, to allow for new jobs to take their space
without cluttering the map with jobs.

DeletedUser

Well this is as far as for the jobs.
But they said 4 new categories of quest which i saw none ingame and on the west stats.

Anyone has any idea?

DeletedUser

i chose the town i am at just because it had a 31 percent pay now it is 25 mins walk to the nearst job.