World Four Closed- Too Soon For me

DeletedUser

I suppose long time players are used to it but it caught me off guard- I had just encouraged some friends to join up and come play the game with me in my World Four town but now they can't join. I really don't want to have to start over in World Five. Anybody else feel it closed too soon?

Blue,
:sad:Mood: Bumming

DeletedUser

Yea i feel the same way i got 3 friends in just in time but now the others are hanging out in the real world

DeletedUser

Thanks

I'd like to say a little 'danke' to the builders for re-opening World Four for a week- my friends have got in and it's going to be some fun, much appreciated. :)

I also think it's pretty cool that you had them spawn near the western edge of the map- right where they're needed! Jackalope, recruiting! :laugh:

Thanks, Háu kola,

Blue Gularis
Mayor of Jackalope in the Far Fourth West :indian:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they shouldnt make a new world they should just make world (1-5)bigger rather then making 500 different worlds

DeletedUser

The different worlds are nice. You get to play different class and crack the masters you made the first time wrong. I only be on the game 2 weeks so I'm play in w4 al be my self and my friends will join me in w5. I've been play w5 for 2 days and I'm at level 8 and can do quest I still can't do in w4 because I mass up with my skills. That being say I would have like w4 not to close to new play after I just join the game with an any waring at all.

DeletedUser

I like the way they keep making new worlds. Enables me to keep specializing in different things so I can figure out what I like most.
Also if you have friends you want to play they can start over WITH you in the other world so you all can start over together.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this game works this way, but each world may have it's own server support and can only realistically handle a certain amount of traffic. I play another game that has two worlds, each with it's own server.

DeletedUser

the reason its closed is idiots just register then never come check it there are about 5000 of them idiots who are using up space for no reason

DeletedUser

lol thats true, but shouldn't the accounts get deleted, like the lvl 1's that never logged in after registering?

DeletedUser

I think if they dont check after like a week the account should get deleted. Like, who doesnt like this game anyway, ive been playing for like 3 months on world 4 and im up to lv. 17 and i just LOVE it!:nowink::nowink::D