huh?

DeletedUser

why do some of the jobs available keep dissapeering?

i need to do "stream fishing" for my next quest, but "stream fishing" is no longer available on the map?

why?

DeletedUser

This could be for two reasons;
1. the new update could have changed the requirements for the job, which you no longer meet.

2. you changed your clothing, are are no longer qualified for the job.

DeletedUser

This could be for two reasons;
1. the new update could have changed the requirements for the job, which you no longer meet.

2. you changed your clothing, are are no longer qualified for the job.

nope ..the job has gone ..no longer found anywhere on map ,if i'm just wearing the wrong gear or something the job is still there ,i just can't do it ..but stream fishing has gone completely

DeletedUser

nope ..the job has gone ..no longer found anywhere on map ,if i'm just wearing the wrong gear or something the job is still there ,i just can't do it ..but stream fishing has gone completely

It doesn't show up unless you are at least close to being able to do it.

DeletedUser

It doesn't show up unless you are at least close to being able to do it.

i still don't get this sorry?

all thats changed is that ive advanced a level.and the quest was not available at last level but the job was?

seems a bit mixed up to me?

DeletedUser

stream fishing should be there no matter what it is only 3 points it should be at least faded out. they moved the jobs though so find it on the mini map.

DeletedUser

I am running into a similar but slightly different problem. The issue I am having is that a job will show up on the mini-map in blue but when I click on it and it goes to the map the job does not appear. So if I am able to search for this job on the mini-map shouldn't I be able to see the job on the bigger map?

DeletedUser

Sounds like a problem with your cache - try clearing cookies and your browser cache. it fixed many people's problems.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a problem with your cache - try clearing cookies and your browser cache. it fixed many people's problems.

thankyou ..that fixed it ..they have moved all the jobs around ...

DeletedUser4111

I think its strange to see that some particular job not located in certain place as if you have 1 giant circle where the jobs located at the edge of the circle. Then, I look at another job there's the same thing but on the other side.

God, I had to say that both my fav jobs are on opposite direction and both are about 1 hours away from the town I made.