Shoes opinons for Builders

DeletedUser

Currently builder class members only have the options of Brown Ragged shoes that give decent construction stats. All other classes have extensive item selections from work shoes, to boots, to riding boots. I want to see builders have that kind of option as well.

DeletedUser

I second that.
Although I'm not a builder my co-founder is and he has complaint about that to me a zillion times, there are not enough clothes or shoes or anything for builders.

DeletedUser

Well, I wear those ragged brown shoes alot myself, and I'm not a builder.
Fact is though, they are also one of the few shoes that boosts swiming as well.

DeletedUser

My shoes are talking and my toes are getting cold, my ragged shoes are that ragged now.

DeletedUser1105

Fair point. I think more clothes would be good anyway, becaue the more choice people have, the better.

DeletedUser

I agree that there are to few items. They should make some more for advanced levels also, like 50+.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about 20+ or 30+
can't be that builders are almost getting ignored.

DeletedUser

wnahts a dueller thats all ur obssedd with how "gr8" duellers are and how they are not treated well.

DeletedUser

yea we have no foot wear options, only brown ragged shoes which give merely +4 construction where as lvl 20 to 30 gear give other skills +12 bonuses

DeletedUser

Yes I totally and entirely agree.

Have you seen the wardrobe options for the worker character class?

Absolutely UGLY. Some awful looking construction brownish red jacket, uber ugly shoes. Even the "fancy" bowtie is polka-dotted and ugly.

The duelers & adventurers get all the cool stuff :sad:

I dont even feel the motivation to upgrade my gear UGH

Apologies for making so much noise - girls love shopping and girls love clothes... so go figure ;)

DeletedUser

Buiders where i come from don't wear fancy shoes.

Nail. Head.

I'm not gonna go spending $500 on a nice pair of boots to wear them whilst working. I'm gonna hunt around in the back of my cupboard and drag out the $30 pair that i've had for years.

DeletedUser

Then upgrade the bonus to my contruction please if you can't give me something better looking to wear. :p WHY are workers being ignored? You should at least keep us happy so you can keep dueling us. :p

DeletedUser

workers arent ignored. the reason they dont make a bunch of clothes with construction bonuses is so builders are still important! you gotta spend points on it! go ahead and wear your trapping shoes and hiding hat and swimming shirt to do that other job, but only a builder can build! so quit whining!

DeletedUser

Then upgrade the bonus to my contruction please if you can't give me something better looking to wear. :p WHY are workers being ignored? You should at least keep us happy so you can keep dueling us. :p

Well how about some nice powder blue high heels, with metal toecaps?:laugh:

DeletedUser

steel toe high heels hurt buddy. they are like walking into a coffee table leg with every step. dont ask me how i know that. just take it as an experience you dont need yourself.

DeletedUser

Yes, they need more shoes- do you realize that (from looking at weststats) the best trading bonus you can get from shoes is 2??(from +2 Charisma), the best Leadership and repair is 4? And why would Spiked shoes increase your swimming??? I don't see how you can say "Adventurers get good shoes, but builders don't" since any class can do any job (maybe I missed a memo?)- As a matter of fact, doesn't a builder NEED black spiked shoes (for example +1 Dexterity, +1 Charisma, +9 Shooting, +10 Animal instinct) more than your average "adventurer", because he concentrated his points in construction?