The Golden City is recruiting.

DeletedUser

We are a fast growing town. I started with a buddy from world 2 and 4. She has specialized in construction while I am specialized in setting traps(rank #72 in World 5). I am looking for people who will make money for the treasury right now. We now have 5 designated constructors all with around the same build points. Each of them will not construct when their motivation is below 90%.

Level Required: 15

Position information:
Positions available: 4(We can rotate you in for donations if you want to avoid being dueled.)
Waiting list: 0
Players in rotation: 0

Building information:
Current construction: Residence level 6

Current buildings:
Town Hall level 5
Residence level 5
Bank level 6
Hotel level 5
General store level 7
Tailor level 7
Gunsmith level 7
Mortician

Special items:
Tailor:
Fancy Slouch Hat
Fancy Woolly Hat
Fancy Cap
Fancy Waistcoat
Clint's Poncho

Gunsmith:
Sharp Foil
Sharp Bowie's Knife
Sharp Dagger

General Store:
Fancy Tie
Golden Cross

Application:(Mail Redfyre in-game please.)
In-game Name:
Character Level:
Current Residency(if any):
Previous Residency(if any):
Other worlds ranking and success:
Cash/Bank Account(not required):
Highest Attribute:
Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
What you plan to do in town?:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have one spot remaining currently. MONEY-MAKERS NEEDED. So please mail me in-game.

DeletedUser

im only lvl 5 atm but i will be playing alot i like the game and my cpu cant run big games like wow or eq cuz it suks. but im goin to be an adventurer most likely and if u help i will help u. everyone needs a town to bank at and shop and such so ...if u need more info lemme know im isaiah1son in game world 5.
peace

DeletedUser

im only lvl 5 atm but i will be playing alot i like the game and my cpu cant run big games like wow or eq cuz it suks. but im goin to be an adventurer most likely and if u help i will help u. everyone needs a town to bank at and shop and such so ...if u need more info lemme know im isaiah1son in game world 5.
peace

I mailed you in-game with some questions.

DeletedUser

Town Recruitment

In-game Name: failb0t
Character Level: 24 (615/635 xp)
Current Residency(if any): Quinn's Ridge
Previous Residency(if any):
Other worlds ranking and success: Not really.. sorry
Cash/Bank Account(not required): around 500 at the moment, I'm limited by my town because I have the money but they aren't building as fast as I'd like them to.
Highest Attribute: Mobility 10
Highest Skill: Fine Motor Skills
2nd Highest Skill: Swimming
Intended Character Build: Adventurer..?
What you plan to do in town?: Donate as much as I can to further progress the level of the town.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Nothing really, just need a town that's more suitable to my needs.