Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

I imported my skills prior to the job update then on the job calculator I noticed "We've updated the job calculator - please reimport your skills and inventory." so I did and the job calculator won't show up at all. Keep getting the same old message.

My inventory was last updated on 15th November. I keep getting this message also.

If it was my browser that was the problem then wouldn't it be the same for skills and inventory in both worlds 2 and 3. Not just inventory in world 2.

DeletedUser

I also tried today, on a friends pc, and still can't import world 2's inventory!

Anyone!! Help??

DeletedUser2708

You might want to try contacting the people at weststats -- TW itself does not support it, so the best source for info would be the weststats site itself.

DeletedUser

Weststats Help

On the site http://www.weststats.com i am having trouble downloading my inventory.

Sometimes it works other times it does not!

How do i get it to work?

:unsure:Thanx, Junonyt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ERROR with Weststats JOB CALCULATOR

I know it is a different company, but people are more likely to see it here.
It appears that sometime this morning Weststats awesome job calcuator stopped working correctly when the "My best items for job" and/or "My items" filter(s) are used.

It appears to show base levels & items currently worn correctly, but best items is NOT working right. :-(

Someone was able to log out, sign back in and it worked. Didn't work for me.
I deleted cookies/cache, etc, used a different browser [FireFox & IE7], still won't show the best items for jobs. :-(

As an example, I have black headband +2 trading, but when I look at the trading job, trading skills are ZERO and the ONLY bonus items shown are the ones I am CURRENTLY using, even though I selected choose BEST item from my inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2708

You'll have to ask the people at weststats -- the website isn't supported by TW, so you probably won't get much from them.

DeletedUser

Right, you have to upload your inventory and Skills again. Then logout, then log back in.

DeletedUser6752

You have to bring up the inventory screen first and THEN paste in the code.
Hope that helps.

DeletedUser

The poll on weststats is kinda silly, obviously people are going to vote yes in hopes that it'll become cheaper. But its got nothing to do with it being too expensive.

DeletedUser

The poll on weststats is kinda silly, obviously people are going to vote yes in hopes that it'll become cheaper. But its got nothing to do with it being too expensive.

that's what I said when he put it up ;p

DeletedUser

i have an idea for the site and i hace been looking for a place to out it.

when you look on job calculater could you add an option where it hides all the jobs you cant do so you can compare youre own jobs easier.

DeletedUser

WestStats

In the www.weststats.com it is said that there is a tab in which we have to enter the data to get the skill list or the inventory.So,my question is that where is that tab.