Anger at New Improvements

DeletedUser

Like i said on another thread liek this.

Its the same for us all..

Get over it. IF you still cant join the next world to open and then it will be the same for everybody.

DeletedUser

Oh look on the bright side everyone :)

The update has pluses and minuses built in. Most of us are affected by the job locations - looks like some lucked-out and some got screwed a little.

It's the towns AND the players who are able to work around the changes that will triumph eventually. I doubt they would revert so let's all live with them.:cool:

DeletedUser

who wasn't totally f****d I got it okay I was 13m away from lumber camp now I am 3 minutes away, but the other jobs (laying track, guarding, grave digging) are all gone what the h**l why wouldn't you ask the players first before doing this?

DeletedUser

Sccccccrrrrrreeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee!

Well this is weird. Good thing I haven't paid for any premiums. hehe free gaming so this not a complaint but more so criticism.

Wat I learned from w1-w4 was a stragety I was looking to implement in w5. I had worked towards trading so that I could get lucky and get desease notes that give 250 dollars.

I got two so I was able to build my town and start on my first build.

The upgrade took away trading by moving it and now its 15 skill points away from being able to do it.

There goes my strategy. I get corn though so I'll be able to feed my donkeys "JackAsses"

DeletedUser

Oh look on the bright side everyone :)

The update has pluses and minuses built in. Most of us are affected by the job locations - looks like some lucked-out and some got screwed a little.

It's the towns AND the players who are able to work around the changes that will triumph eventually. I doubt they would revert so let's all live with them.:cool:

The trouble is, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Almost everyone picked their town based on it's locality to the jobs they ultimately intend to do. To have that job now respositioned anything up to an hour away (and quite probably not in a group with your other jobs) is complete bullcrap.

The world only started a week ago, why not implement the changes first, or delay the world? By doing this, you've thrown in a random luck factor and it sucks.

DeletedUser

The trouble is, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Almost everyone picked their town based on it's locality to the jobs they ultimately intend to do. To have that job now respositioned anything up to an hour away (and quite probably not in a group with your other jobs) is complete bullcrap.

The world only started a week ago, why not implement the changes first, or delay the world? By doing this, you've thrown in a random luck factor and it sucks.

What you said above, I agree entirely.

If they were decent enough, they could have implemented this update THEN opened World 5 instead of doing it the other way around.

But to quote my oft used phrase, C'est la vie.... This is life.

Guess they wanted to build a "roller coaster" effect into the game as well ;)

DeletedUser

same here. why couldn't they work the new jobs in around the old ones. people put lots of thought into founding towns around certain jobs and now it's all up in smoke. so far the new jobs i have seen aren't even worth doing so what was the point besides angering the masses?

they should give us the option to move or town so we can be around the jobs we originally built around. i really hate to join the complaining masses but dang think before you act. did they think nobody would miss the jobs they been working for months that have suddenly vanished? that was one of the stupidest moves i have seen from a game. ranks right up there with WoW's perma-stealthing cats update.

DeletedUser5708

i cant find the cowboy or the hunting turkey jobs. Where it says they are in the map isnt right. When i got to where the map says its empty

DeletedUser

I like the new layout, yes I have a town but the variety of new jobs more than out weighs the minor inconvenience of travel time.
It's not as if you can spend a whole day working before your energy runs dry anyway.

It's a no win situation for the programmers isn't it?

DeletedUser

from the first 2 pages of posts all i read was location. get over it 10-20 minutes extra not gonna change your life. atleast they haven't taken the job away. i'll tell you when the world ends.

DeletedUser

i cant find the cowboy or the hunting turkey jobs. Where it says they are in the map isnt right. When i got to where the map says its empty

Same thing happened to me.

Delete your cookies and tempory files and the problem will be solved.

DeletedUser4547

I agree with Sick Boy! Adding new jobs was a good move, raising the requirements and moving old jobs is just wrong

DeletedUser

I don't have much bad luck... still with that my situation isn't god.

Now I have near of my town jobs like Breaking In Horses, Installing a Barbed Wire Fence, And Cowboy, but I'm a dueler, so I can't do them xDU... I only can Guard The Fort and Hunt Turkeys (for what? I've trying more of 12 -6 and 6- hours this jobs, for what?! For only find a Grey Poncho, a bite of a turkey and nothing of 'Union Flag' :dry:)... I don't earn much exp point's and money...

Now the thing (ok, game...) are more complicated :sad:

DeletedUser

If you look a week or two down the line then the jobs that got moved away from you will be irrelevant, you will want the jobs you couldn't see because they were too high a level before.
Wonder where the ranch building will be?

DeletedUser3717

I also noticed that there are an increasing amount of abandoned towns appearing in world 5, The update has really Flucked things up for everyone. I'm saving up and looking for the perfect sport for my spot;)

DeletedUser

same here. why couldn't they work the new jobs in around the old ones. people put lots of thought into founding towns around certain jobs and now it's all up in smoke. so far the new jobs i have seen aren't even worth doing so what was the point besides angering the masses?

they should give us the option to move or town so we can be around the jobs we originally built around. i really hate to join the complaining masses but dang think before you act. did they think nobody would miss the jobs they been working for months that have suddenly vanished? that was one of the stupidest moves i have seen from a game. ranks right up there with WoW's perma-stealthing cats update.

Read what Morthy says in the quote below. Positions of jobs will move. It doesn't sound like a one-time thing.

How often would the positions move? Daily? Weekly? Would it depend on how often a position was clicked.? Frequently clicked positions would move faster?

Would you want the option to move your town every time the positions moved?

Morthy
user_offline.gif

The Executioner

icon1.gif
All worlds updated to v1.14

Hey guys,

All worlds have been updated to version 1.14. The changes include:

• Positions of jobs on map will move.