MadAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How would you know anything. You're a level 19 in a random town. You're red marking something that had nothing to do with you based on hearsay? Bwa ha ha ha ha

By the way we're not idle. I didn't split anyone up. And it's 11 towns and growing. Lol

I do not know who diggo is, but he has the truth of it. If you actually believe anything else Greg you are just delusiional and you know it. I think you know the truth but in the interests of portraying yourself as the victim do not wish to acknowledge it. BTW the minor diplomatic disagreement was your invited guest attacking a long time ally of ours and you taking the offender's side. I would think that far from minor.

DeletedUser

It does look like your towns are a litle short on good duelers. It is probably the same for good builders. No one of sound mind with any honor follows a scafflow like you.

DeletedUser

Whats up

Why bring world 3 problems in to world 1? All thejohndoe did was piss off a bunch of people that had nothing to do with anything with world 3, as i had nothing to do with anything on world 3. Alot of other peoples charactors had to take a halt. Because he had to be spiteful and take over a town in world one. All he did was just piss alot of people off in world one.

now if you want to know the truth ... yes me and madalice are good friends in reallife. she was the one who got me into this game, but why go after me when i had nothing to do with anything. I have charactors on world 2 and world 3 but most of my effort goes to world 1. I work a full time job so i only have that much time in a day.

Yes Madalice took over your town, but she wasn't the one that kicked everyone out. She then asked everyone back. And look at what she has done in 48 hrs. She just didnt take over the town then just sit there by her self crying like a spiteful little kid who didnt get there way.

DeletedUser

Are you addressing this to me? Because I have no dog in the hunt on W1. I was not involved with that and did not make that decision. When you hang out with deceitful, dishonorable people though you should expect some mistreatment.

DeletedUser

John told me what he did and is pretty admant on letting that town go.
I don't support his decision, but I won't penalize him for taking it either.

From what I understand Midgrin, he has agreed to let you have your town back if you leave San Jose and join another UTW town?

Diggo11

MadAlice said:
How would you know anything. You're a level 19 in a random town. You're red marking something that had nothing to do with you based on hearsay? Bwa ha ha ha ha

By the way we're not idle. I didn't split anyone up. And it's 11 towns and growing. Lol
I do not know who diggo is, but he has the truth of it. If you actually believe anything else Greg you are just delusiional and you know it. I think you know the truth but in the interests of portraying yourself as the victim do not wish to acknowledge it. BTW the minor diplomatic disagreement was your invited guest attacking a long time ally of ours and you taking the offender's side. I would think that far from minor.
Actually thats a random Level 20 on his first world in Violettes LeDrunc's town :p And incase you hadn't notice crimes are also solved on 'hearsay', as usually there is little evidence.

Yesterday you definately didn't have 11 towns, so if you do today I doubt you recruited 80 or so members. And all your towns only have 15 members anyway - which I would say is splitting members!

And Kroesus I have a little sister - I have practise at identifing twists in the tale and half truth stories.

DeletedUser

If he wanted to leave he would leave

If he wanted to leave he would just give the mayors hat to somebody else and leave, 001 was just an expansion town. Other peoples time and hard work was put into that town. So he is not even really hurting me; More he is pissing off and hurting other people. People who have put a lot into that town. They are the real ones that are upset. And they are the ones that deserve an apology. I can get people to rebuild a town. But i cant get back their time and money they spent building it. I haven't even spent a day or a dime in that town. They were just connected to the empire.

Secondly; He didn't take over and started running things to develop the game line a little more. Which then i would of understood his intentions, take overs happen. NO he took it over and sat there dead still. Which means he did it out of spite, only caring about him self and not the innocent players whom he has affected. He just sat there doing nothing but crying. Not farthing any context to the game.

3rd; People are making comments on madalices religious beliefs and then the same people got her temperately banned. All i can say is STOP!! JUST BECAUSE SHE COMES FROM A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND IS BY NO MEANS TO MAKE FUN OF IT. We know who went to the Admins and we have both decided to not retaliate. Because that is not the way we play online game. When a problem arises with other players we don't cry to the Admin. We do not go around and mess things up for other people out of spite, In turn ruining the overall gaming experience for everyone. We play through it. We don't go crying to MOMMY every time we get hurt. IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL REPORT TO THE ADMINS AND I HAVE MANY OTHERS THAT WISH TO STATE THERE CAUSE. But i have told them to hold on and wait. The Worlds Must go on Either we have a town or not. But this ongoing personal Attacking has to STOP!!!!

Many are up set with the childish antics that have taken place because of thejohndoe Spiteful cross world tantrum.

If you want to go after Madalice... Go after her in the context of the game. Duel her... Start an empire to take on her empire. Same with me. But don't go and purposely ruin the game for a bunch of people that had nothing to do with political issues that took place in another world altogether.

That is just being childish. And i know you can agree with me on that!

DeletedUser

Actually thats a random Level 20 on his first world in Violettes LeDrunc's town :p And incase you hadn't notice crimes are also solved on 'hearsay', as usually there is little evidence.

Yesterday you definately didn't have 11 towns, so if you do today I doubt you recruited 80 or so members. And all your towns only have 15 members anyway - which I would say is splitting members!

And Kroesus I have a little sister - I have practise at identifing twists in the tale and half truth stories.

SHe (Greg) is now sending teles to the old UTW towns that she banished me. The truth to that segment is I posted to the entire town and then quit the town voluntarily when she demoted me (could care less for position and did not ask for it) and assumed dictorial powers by her own hand. SHe even asked me to return offering me a seat on the useless council SHe can overrule. Thus was UTW made over from a republic to a despotic regime. SHe cavalierly tosses aside allies when SHe sees no further need for them. Does not believe in honoring treaties and considers SHe mistakes as minor.

DeletedUser

But she offered you a seat. not just sat there dead still doing nothing

DeletedUser

A seat on the council SHe made useless by assuming dictorial powers? LOL talk about a straw man. I do see how you deftly avoided discussing SHE integrity/honesty. Is ths bc you know that is a losing battle. You seem to be a more worthy sort but are suspect bc of the company you keep.

DeletedUser

I should hold my tongue really since I am no one but an interested bystander but we can carry on discussing very apparently different viewpoints and different ways these 2 camps of people play the game, let the thread heat up and get locked down OR we could go back to actually PLAYING the game. lol

And nothing proves a player's innocence rather than his/her true game play. You can say that you are the most honorable player in world 3 but if you don't take honorable steps, allies may join but will leave eventually anyway. Your sins will always find you out so it's better not to commit any in the first place :)

DeletedUser

I should hold my tongue really since I am no one but an interested bystander but we can carry on discussing very apparently different viewpoints and different ways these 2 camps of people play the game, let the thread heat up and get locked down OR we could go back to actually PLAYING the game. lol

And nothing proves a player's innocence rather than his/her true game play. You can say that you are the most honorable player in world 3 but if you don't take honorable steps, allies may join but will leave eventually anyway. Your sins will always find you out so it's better not to commit any in the first place :)

Sounds like someone's never run a den of cutthroat bandits, thieves, and villains.

DeletedUser

No, it was just an analogy.

The Union is based on mutual support and unity out of many.

Deus meumque jus novus ordo seclorum.

God favors our undertaking for a new world order.

Ordo ab chao.

Order out of Chaos.

The US Union.

Did you expect anything less? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate to say it Midgrin, but one part of your argument does make a lot of sense to me. There is no use penalizing people who had nothing to do with events because of the wrong that one egomaniac did.

Alright, here's a deal. Publicly admit what Greg did was wrong, or provide supporting arguments why it wasn't wrong. Either, just take a stance on the subject, and I'll force john to give back your town.

I can't guarantee he'll give it back, but I can break all ties with him in world 3 and world 5 (where we're a dueling tag team) if he doesn't. John's a reasonable guy though, so if you do actually take a stance on this subject, I am sure he will agree to giving the town back.

BTW, lay off the threats. Even you know that no admin is going to ban someone from taking over a town that they did via rules of the game, and not any exploits or cheats. That part takes your entire argument and throws it down the drain. I ignored it, but please don't make silly claims in an otherwise good argument.

DeletedUser

Ronald that message he put in there about admin threats, has nothing whatsoever to do with you, it was thrown in there with a couple people in mind. Please don't take it personally. I have been the subject of some harassment completely unrelated to these politics, and midgrin's upset over it so he ranted.

Your position regarding that world 1 thing is respectable. I look forward to seeing what he says. I tell you one thing though, he definitely doesn't think what I did was wrong, that's for sure. It's just a tactic in a game. He and I play RPG's all the time. And I'm not talking video games, I'm talking old school pen and paper, dice and music. We created a hack of AD&D called Max-Out that is revolutionary. It takes second edition / third edition and turns it into a universal system that lets you alter your character as you go along in unique ways. Tech. Ability tech. Game tech. Story tech. Sci Tech. Mech Tech. magiTech. Crystal tech. bio tech. corrupt tech. etc. The basis of the alteration is that tech primarily comes in increments of 100 every time there is a battle. 100 tech creates certain techs, proficiences, abilities, weapon skills, or raises them up in level. tech can raise items in level. tech can fuse things together. It's a radical and super complex system that is a breeze to learn. I know that probably makes no sense, but it is the best thing to happen to gaming since WEGS.

The point is, in rpgs one takes over a character and controls it. The goals and focuses of the character shouldn't be based just on the players desires, but on what the character would want. In this sense one can get into the mind of a ruthless bandit, a power hungry federal oil industrialist, an insane scientist dedicated on creating a race of transformer / battletech hybrid machines, or what have you. One need not put ones real lofty desires for honor ahead of ones desires to get into the mindset of the character in the game.

In this game I am not myself, I am playing the game from the position of a leader and a bloodthirsty warrior that won't stop at anything to get what she wants. It is a choice of how I wanted to play this particular game, and does not represent me and how I act in real life or in any other game save this one. So when people take it personally, I understand and I apologize. A character in a game may be hated for their actions, but taking it out on me, as an individual, is uncalled for.

Anyway, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.