Break A Wish game

DeletedUser

Granted, but you're in the middle of a desert and you suffocate to death.

I wish for some bacon...

DeletedUser

granted, but as soon as you type one, no matter which one, it turns into a sad smilie

DeletedUser

Granted, but the wish was for you to shut up. :)

I wish for infinite power.

DeletedUser

granted, but as soon as you toutch something, your power is so great that the whole world is destroyed.

I wish that I can read minds.

DeletedUser

granted, but recently everyone went mad and started a nation sport called "african crane hunting"

i wish everyone including me turned into giant talking cheese burgers!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

DeletedUser

Granted, but we all turned back into humans with a machine I made then we ate you before you got in. Except me cause im a vegetarian.

I wish for bullies and jerks to BURN

DeletedUser

Granted, but you burn as well, since violence begets violence.

I wish for nicer guys at my school

DeletedUser

Those nicer guys appear to be gay and harrass you for the rest of the year.

I wish for a playboy girl at my house.

DeletedUser

Granted, but she loathes your condition of living, (You're messy!) and after stopping to get her feet unstuck from your nasty floor, she goes back to the mansion, where she will ultimately tell it's occupants about the disgusting house she was just in.

This ruins your chances of ever actually dating a playboy bunny. Or anything that said relationship may entail.

I wish for an unholy army of the walking dead, at my command.

Edit: This thread has taught me that I should never be allowed to curse anything or anyone, ever.

DeletedUser

Granted, but a holyman shows the light upon the and they vanish.

I wish for burger.

DeletedUser5046

gRanteD you got a rotten BurgEr bun wit no patties, no onions, no cheese and no ketchup/mustard...

i wish for a picnic...

DeletedUser

granted, but you and your picnic are shrunk down to tiny size, and fall into an ant nest. all the ants tear you to shreds for your picnic.

I wish for X-ray vision, but I can only see through things I want to (bank vault walls, etc.)

DeletedUser

Granted, but a lady smacks you after thinking you are looking through her clothes! Gasp!

I wish the ability to fly!

DeletedUser

Granted but when you are flying you fall and die XD

I wish for world peace lol :p