Insomnia needs fantastic players

DeletedUser

The priority players we need right now are a few builders, and some money makers - perhaps in the form of trappers.

Give me a PM on here, or a main ingame.

We have a fantastic location, and want only the best to join!

I am building the hotel today so that'll be up soon

DeletedUser

Just going to add, our forums are going to be the best ever. Shoot me an in game mail and I will consider you~ :D

DeletedUser

Town Join

Hey there :indian:

I am currently looking for a decent town containing people who are active and friendly.

I am only a lowbie atm but i am experienced with the game and hoping to be a known player in the future.

If your town has room for me, please get back to me.

Thanks,
Sparkes

DeletedUser

At the moment we're looking for level 18+, fast growing contributors...if anybody is interested and not that level give me a mail and I will consider, however you'd have to know the game well and grow fast :)

DeletedUser

Okay, we need specifically pure builders...one or two. Always interested in adventurers and duellers. 20+ at the moment for the level. Lower if you know what you're doing.

Just give me a mail ingame or post here!

DeletedUser

I have a fast lvling pure contruction (litle stanima) builder (LVL 16) on world 4 if you would like to have me... you can find me on that world.. (same name) or sent a PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a fast lvling pure contruction (litle stanima) builder (LVL 16) on world 4 if you would like to have me... you can find me on that world.. (same name) or sent a PM
I can't find you on the world to mail you :(

im a level 20 soldier and i make money fairly fast
Invited you, as long as you contribute I don't mind you being in the town! :)

well,i would,but what will we do to get 43k points

:unsure:

/me jumps on gems bed =)
/me pokes great and DOESN'T MISS! :p

what class are you dude? :indian:

this is a legit town
I wish i was in one :(

Yep! It's a legit town!! What level are you? :p

DeletedUser

/me uses my agility to dodge ur non dodgeable attempt =p

hehe pure builder 4 lyfe

DeletedUser

my class is.....
worker,i got kicked out of a 42k town for nothing,so i joined a town called 001TOWN404 NOT FOUND,their max town,000TOWN404 NOT FOUND
level 33

DeletedUser

OMG you put something tempting like 'our forums are going to be the most fun ever. Join quick!' and then let me down by saying even if I can join W4 you don't want newbies, only level 18+ :( hurrrrumph I thought I was finally going to find a talkative town!!