Crafting Items

DeletedUser5046

Stealing products I don't like.

You take my flag off me and I'm leaving this damn game, it took too long to get!

i think it might be an option to have a locker in the hotel....that way anything important (like your flag) will not be able to be stolen from you in the battle^^

DeletedUser

Just add some more quests that give out items and require lots of product hunting, same thing.

DeletedUser

Yup... but there is one more thing; I still cannot see the purpose of doing jobs with low requirements... Selling items for 2$? Doing quests? Okay, quests are given once; there are no repeatable quests, you complete the quest and then what? Set up a list of jobs you perform and forget about the rest? The ability of creating items will encourage to perform more jobs than now; I would still like to asee this in here. It works elswhere and I know it can be implemented.

DeletedUser

That sounded really complicated :). Well it should be an option of creating items, if a player decides to buy a recipe he knows what is needed and is able to create something; Still this should just an additional option. I trhink still it will add some fun to the game. Right now... Well many players perform just a few activities, there is no point of gathering wool or ham for level 20; I would love to see this changed....

You think this sound fun . I think it sound mind numbingly tedious .
As much as You "love" this idea I detest it . It most likely would be the last thing in a growing list that detracts from My enjoyment of this pass time .

DeletedUser

I wonder why you think it is a bad idea. You dislike opportuninites of creating something on your own, especially if it can be a good item because....

DeletedUser5046

now that we have more jobs to do..do you think this crafting idea will be good enough to be implemented?

like changing tomatoes to spaghetti sauce?

DeletedUser

it will encourage usage of jobs... right now there are jobs visible on map but there is no point doing them; let us say scaring birds off the field.... I can do that... but well there is nothing to be gained from this anymore... It would be different if I had some usage of the product from this job..

DeletedUser

Why don`t we make a product market, a place where you can buy (or sell products necessary to create items) in the auction system? You put a product, set up a starting price, and a length of auction? This makes it more easy to gather all necessary things to make a selected item.

DeletedUser

This is not runescape. If you want this, go play runescape and do thee grand exchange thingummy. I dont want to play runescape, I'm playing the west:mad:

I detest this idea.

DeletedUser5046

AUCTION TIME!!!

1 black bandana -- bid starts at 50$

anyone wanna bid?

Auction

-where will you build it?
-what if you have nothing to bid at the auction
-we loot things similar to what others could loot...i dunno if sumone have tis +10 blue indian necklace...or if theres such thing in the west that tells you that you will have an additional bonus on stat or exp when you have a set of gray apparels ^^

DeletedUser

Gray bow tie (neckband, +13 construction, item purchase price 282$) bid starts at 75$ auction lasts 3 days; Will you bid it if You were a worker? I found it during a job and I am not going to use it; (since I am not a worker), but this is about an item able to use, I was speaking about auctioning products:

I see this as a button in the saloon (off towners shall see it as well): auction house

amount product starting price current bid auction time
11 orange 11$ none 3d 00h 00m
1 orange 1$ 2$ 0d 00sh 15m

Oh and by the way, auction system is really hard to predict; to buy an item, or product a player must make sure he bids more money than everyone else, in addition
if the auction is seen by all the players on the server it is getting hard enough I think.

-= I NEVER PLAYED RUNESCAPE=-

DeletedUser5046

i think the saloon is the best place for auction

need another npc for auction...

DeletedUser

agreed.. auction system, and all items visible for all players in the server! I think it is hard to abuse

DeletedUser

this is one of the best ideas i have ever heard!!!!!!!

looking forward to having it...

DeletedUser

would it be an open auction (every can see the bids)? or a silent auction(you bid an hope you bit the best [not to much not to little])?