Passed Team jobs

Do you agree with this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i did say tht there should be an open section where u can join without a password

DeletedUser

then groups where when you arrive you create one or join one but no passwords

DeletedUser

I did not vote yes to the password idea, I voted yes to a team job as it was.

DeletedUser3414

To further complicate it, items could be avalible in the town store for the town to buy and store in the town hall.

These could only be used in team jobs and be taken to the job by those with access to them in the bottom left inventory slot.

scaffold 75 construction.
wagon 10 mobility.

DeletedUser1105

That would add a lot more work to the developers, and would change this idea quite a bit.

DeletedUser

will it be made??

i liked the idea a lot
+10 from me :D

it is nice since u meet new people and it gives a new look to the game :)

what does the developers say???

DeletedUser5046

i just wonder:

• can the team members always have the same players or does it have to change in every other quest?

• can sumone or lets say the 'team leader' kick a member off their group?

DeletedUser

How about this... one guy wants to do a team job so he sets up some sort of group in his town. only other town members can join (that one maybe, maybe not).

So lets say the job needs 100 labor points. The first guy brings 30 labor points. The group leaves after they hit 100 points to go do this job.

So they do the job for 2 hours and come back.

The only problem is... How to distribute the money...

You could decide to put it all in the towns account.
You could have a certain amount to put in the account and a certain amount to each player.

Is this the idea we're going for here?

DeletedUser1105

• can the team members always have the same players or does it have to change in every other quest?

• can sumone or lets say the 'team leader' kick a member off their group?

The 'teams' can be the same or different. It doesn't matter who is there as long as the labor points are met.

There is no team leader, so nobody can be kicked. Before the work starts, you can cancel your own involvement, but not anyone elses.

wetwilly, I think you don't quite understand. This is not a 'town' job, it can be for people from different towns, people from the same town, or people with no towns, or any combinations.

The money would be split between the players according to the percentage of labor points brought to the job.

DeletedUser

sdjx22 is right. this is the correct way. maybe some of ur town dont have time to do the job. what would u do?? that is why there shouldnt be a limit that u can only participate with your town memebers. ofcourse, you can arange to go wth town members but there is no limit :)

DeletedUser

Ok... note the parentheses!

But could it be based in a town?

If you just scatter these jobs all over the place... theres no point. You may as well just be doing an individual job with some more waiting.

No interaction... no fun...

DeletedUser

No interactions? Well, unless you want to make a job because of product to be gained, cash, but you lack a few points. You have to ask another person to help you, isn`t that interaction?

DeletedUser5046

interaction - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interaction

hehehe...and tis job doesnt requre you to be part of the same town nor be in a town...just need your cooperation...(thats what the monkey told me...you should start reading tis thread from the start if you want^^

DeletedUser

But if those jobs would be good, like give a lot of cash or luck, then there would be peole who abuse it. Creating multi-accounts.

as it stands any one player can create multipe accounts

There are way to stop multi-accounting abuses...
1) one account per IP adress. Plain, Simple, Effective but more than one player in a house may play this game

2) no two accounts with the IP adress can join the same town... Thus eliminating double-up efforts for fast construction or dueling efforts would require more game mods to enforce

I do like the idea of multi-player quests, and I think that a 'combined' labor pool would be the simplest to write.

DeletedUser

I think that 1 is the only real way forward. The problem with two is it really doesn't stop multi's, in fact it gives them the ability to have a foot in 2 towns.

DeletedUser

Is it really up to us to solve the multi-account problem? I could think of ways around the 1 account per IP restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.