a new jop

DeletedUser

i want to ask that there would be a jop for duellers, it completley depends on duelling skills and it can give alot of money and little experince, for example 50% money and 5% exp and 70% damage, the reason for this that i'm a dueller and at the same time when i think duells is a great way to earn exp, it is becoming a really bad way to earn money since most of the good towns have big banks and no body keeps that much cash with him any more, (i'm a lvl 29 at exp and a lvl 42 at duelling and in my last 12 duells i only earned 50$, so i'm just asking for a way to gain money)

PS: i know i can still do jops, but if i want to be a dueller i need to use all of my skill points at duelling skills, so that leaves me with bad jop skills, that only allows me to do bad jops.

DeletedUser1105

But then you would have the opportunity to make money from duelling AND from jobs. Other classes can't do that.

Yes, you may have made only $50, but you may go out and duel three people today and get $300 off each.

It's a nice idea, and would better the lot of duellers, but I don't think it would be fair.

DeletedUser

do you know what 12 duells mean?

that means 4 days of work for me, do you know how much would an advneterur would make if he works for 4 days?i'm just asking for a way that i can make 1 jop, that is it.

DeletedUser1105

You already have some jobs you can do:

Transporting Ammunition
Requires: Horseback Riding, Reflex, Shooting, Fine Motor Skills, Appearence

Prison Guard
Requires: Vigor, Reflex, Shooting, Appearence, Appearence

Ambush Stagecoach
Requires: Shooting, Setting Traps, Leadership, Tactics, Appearence

Transporting Prisoners
Requires: Stamina, Reflex, Hiding, Tactics, Tactics

And those are just the ones where most of the skills are 'duelling' skills.

There are many more with just two skills in, and even more with just one.

You are actually lucky. You will have been adding to most of those skills as a dueller anyway, so you won't even have to plan your skill point spending.

So no, I don't think you should get a special duellers only job.

DeletedUser

yes but all of those jops are for really really hight players, it's true that we can do them better than adventrures but when? i'm at lvl 29 and i still can't do any of them, actually i can only see one of them, the rest is way far for me to do, i'm just asking for one jop that doesn't need that much skills to do it, is that so bad from me to ask for?

DeletedUser1105

Yes. That's like me saying '"I've put all my skill points into these skill categories, so I think the developers should make a job that fits how I chose to play the game."

You made the decision to be a dueller. Before doing that, you should have looked ahead and tried to see what jobs you can do with those skills. You chose dueller, so go and duel. Once you get high-level through duelling, these jobs will be open to you.

The skills you need to do the jobs are clearly listed on WestStats. If you choose to go down a route which stops you from working these jobs, then so be it.

I just don't think you should be able to work a high paying job to buy a shotgun to shoot me in the face. At least if you duel to get there, I won't get shot in the face until later in the game ;)

Edit: if you want to do a job, you have to upgrade the skills needed to do it, just like everybody else.

DeletedUser

no i'm not asking for that, i'm just asking for a way that i can earn money by, cuz if things keep on like this, and every body gets smart and put all of there money in the bank, then the end of the duellers and soldiers classes is gonna be soon, and i think they need to be deleted, cuz there is no way a player can play this game by being a dueller.

DeletedUser

It sounds to Me that You are going through a mid character life crisis . Things aren't as easy for You as they were in the past , and now You're thinking of making Your livelihood in a different way . Then change professions , but don't ask for a new profession to be created just for You . The shaman exist for You to move Your skills around , many pieces of clothing exist to raise Your skills in needed areas . You want money , work the jobs You can . Level up , spend the points so as You can work better jobs , repeat . Just like all the non-duelers have been doing while You were making good money by robbing them .

DeletedUser

Most of the players around you level are having the same problems what ever character they picked ,like OJ said move your points around or just keep plugging on

There are 22 new jobs being brought in at some stage so I guess at least a couple will suit mid level duelers

DeletedUser

You forego stuff when you become a dueller, making money is one of them.

DeletedUser

every body here is acting like a new jop will change every thing, that is not true it's one jop, one ppl, i'm not asking for alot of jops and for my life to be easir, i'm just asking for a jop that duellers can do and at the same time stay duellers,it can be bounty hunting for duellers & guard town for soldiers, or something like that.

and btw this idea also helps other classes, cuz more jops for duellers means less duelles against the other classes.