New ranking idea

DeletedUser

Provide a rank that measures the amount of money and/or time players contribute to town.

If a players is a builder the time would be measured in hours...any other player type would be measured in $.

DeletedUser1105

I agree that there should be more rankings than just the skills, duels and experience for players.

These two ranks are very good options.

1. The idea must be balanced and well thought out. If you haven't explored the positives and negatives, and looked at ways in which the idea could be exploited it isn't going to make it to a vote.

I see no negatives to this, and there is no way it can be exploited. All you would know is who contributes the most to the town. It would not even be helpful for duellers to gain targets, as the people topping the list obviously donate all thier money to the town.

2. The idea must not require excessive admin interaction to prevent cheating.
It would require no interaction

3. The idea must not change the concept behind the game.
It won't affect anything of the game.

It would not be expensive to code, I don't think. They already collate this information in each town, so only needs a simple code to collect this information. They have that code already, as they already collate players experience/duels etc.

Great idea. Two thumbs up ;)

DeletedUser

It is helpful exactly because you DO know who contributes alot.

Those that contribute alot, usualy make alot of money (atleast that is ym theory).

Hence this provides a good way to target someone, but thena gina, if you want to know whom are good targets, you can already figure this out.

As I said in another thread asking for more statistics; More statistics are a good thing.

DeletedUser

I have no problem with this being added, but I don't see any real reason for people who aren't in your town to know who contributes what to it. Members of the town can already see who donates time and money, and how much.

I don't really think that looking at who contributes most really tells who makes the most money. I've contributed most in both time and money in our town, but mainly because I don't spend it on anything other than building and quests. Other than a few things needed for quests, I've spent less than $500 on anything other than building. There are other people who make more, but save some and buy better clothes and equipment. I've just been lucky enough to find most of what I need.