Pants....

DeletedUser

Why are there no pants.. are we all just walking around with shirts shoes and hats.... kinda a gross thought..

DeletedUser

Their thinking about doing it. I heard about two weeks ago but haven't heard anthing since.

DeletedUser4111

I donno but I do know that someone in my town in W3 asking about the pants a month a go....
We joke about having pants with the pink tutu.... :D

DeletedUser

I was wondering that myself. It seems odd they would have shirts but no pants.

DeletedUser

Why are there no pants.. are we all just walking around with shirts shoes and hats.... kinda a gross thought..

Gross? I think someone doesn't appreciate the beauty of the human body.

Who wouldn't like a jingle with every step, anyway? No, I'm not talking about your spurs or your loose change there, cowboy. ;)

DeletedUser

Pants

No pants? That's right! Now I know why folks spend their days tending to sheep all day. It's more than just a job... :b

DeletedUser

adding another piece of clothing will change the game a little...you get jobs earlier, you can attack better etc, etc...and any thing is hard to impliment

the new items have to be made...then jobs have to be updated as well as stores for drop rates and prices....and then if you think about it you would have to drop other items stats down to keep the balance...that alone will get people moaning.

but i still vote yes for having them as i don't want to lose my man hood in a fistfight

DeletedUser143

Well my thoughts where that since alot of jobs labour points have been rised since after the upgrades having pants could help to even it back out alittle...:dry:

DeletedUser

they could make it so that pants only increase health and that would change almost nothing

DeletedUser

no pants and riding donkey, sigh...
define 'riding' :eek:

On a side note, I think Pants should increase agility/movement etc, such as dodging or swimming, things like that, pants that let your legs breathe!

Diggo11

Well my thoughts where that since alot of jobs labour points have been rised since after the upgrades having pants could help to even it back out alittle...:dry:
How very true. I would have said no but that is very convincing.

DeletedUser

screw that i wanna party with black jack! she knows how to get down with the pants down whoohoo. even tho hes a guy. whatever. pants are for little babies.

babies.

DeletedUser1105

Congratulations! You have won the 'The West Forums 'Special Person' Award'!

The reason for you recieving this prestigious and enviable award is for being the 1 millionth person to create a 'Pants' thread.

DeletedUser

Was this even a suggestion? The last I checked, it was just some random topic in one of the world forums. It's even been pruned of some of the more questionable posts. No fun, no fun at all. :sad:

Besides, with 'pants' having been suggested hundreds of times already, why would this be moved here in the first place, just to be locked? Or rather, why hasn't it yet? Sigh. What an ordeal.

screw that i wanna party with black jack! she knows how to get down with the pants down whoohoo. even tho hes a guy. whatever. pants are for little babies.

Thou shalt never know....