Attention all entrepreneurs!

DeletedUser

In the best interests of all those aiming to found their own Town's (like myself), I suggest we all coordinate into a select region to enable ease of trade and deulling. Good Idea? I thought so :D

Anyway I also think that in the long term the "core" Continents will be the most advantageous for those same reasons mentioned above, and as we're all here first, I propose we get in there and cluster up.

For those unsure of what I'm talking about, here's a map highlighting the four Continents that make up the core...

mapxw3.png

...and for anyone who's still unsure, that's a good indication that you shouldn't be setting up a Town anyway ;)

Thoughts?

DeletedUser143

sounds like a decent idea, just that it might take a day or two for me to travel that far as cars havn't been invented yet. Maybe I could catch the train :confused:

DeletedUser

Eh, works for me I guess, although where the fun in that, it's just harder for us to reach noobs :p

DeletedUser143

O and also I don't think there are any hotels in that region from looking at my mini map. I am a n00b at the moment so I wouldn't know though to be honnest :eek:

DeletedUser

sounds like a decent idea, just that it might take a day or two for me to travel that far as cars havn't been invented yet. Maybe I could catch the train :confused:

If everyone makes the trip, then nobody is put behind ;)

Eh, works for me I guess, although where the fun in that, it's just harder for us to reach noobs :p

*Russian accent* Ze n00bs vil come eventually :D

O and also I don't think there are any hotels in that region from looking at my mini map. I am a n00b at the moment so I wouldn't know though to be honnest :eek:

The Towns that will be founded out there have hotels...

DeletedUser

Hummm in my opinion it would be best to start a town in the most western 4 ks due to that being where everyone starts, so this will allow more trade and more duels to be done making you more money!

DeletedUser

Hummm in my opinion it would be best to start a town in the most western 4 ks due to that being where everyone starts, so this will allow more trade and more duels to be done making you more money!

But in the long run when we're all l33t's and the World is full, the core will be better wouldn't it?

Marryat is never wrong.
ALL HAIL MARRYAT.

See, BH agree's :D

DeletedUser

But in the long run when we're all l33t's and the World is full, the core will be better wouldn't it?

See, BH agree's :D

I think the western 4ks will be the most promising for now due to everyone rushing to try and be number one and if you create a town there and start selling stuff which people need for quests you will rake it in! Easy money :D Then with that money you could make another town in the center of the map maybe :p

DeletedUser

I think the western 4ks will be the most promising for now due to everyone rushing to try and be number one and if you create a town there and start selling stuff which people need for quests you will rake it in! Easy money :D Then with that money you could make another town in the center of the map maybe :p

Well there you go... my plans all currently have alot of holes in them on account of my not knowing how to play :eek:

DeletedUser

hey i dont know alot on this game, so for all i know after 2000 players have joined the world it might be they change the starting location to the east then your center idea will be correct

DeletedUser

hey i dont know alot on this game, so for all i know after 2000 players have joined the world it might be they change the starting location to the east then your center idea will be correct

Alright you can stop talking now; suggesting things like that might happen is really unsettling :)

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm missing something, but using the standard map compass with north up, East is to the right. So since we're all on the right side of the map, aren't we starting in the East and going West?