alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

maybe we should be able to form alliances wit otha twns like sending a invite just for a alliance kinda like country owners or somthin just throwin it out there

DeletedUser

this has been talked about, but i guess we can recap it since it hasnt been brought up in a while.

i think its a good idea to be able to have an alliance with towns. i think the benefits should be paying half the price an outsider would. so x2 cost instead of x4, and the hotel should be half price as well. there should be a limit of 4 towns max you can be allied with (maybe even less) and they should be within a certain range of your town.

and i cant understand a word of your signature. you gotta start using punctuation.

DeletedUser

for now there whould be no idea in having an alliance:/

unless you have an idea what this alliance should do?

if you want it to be like what Keighlon says then its unlikly that it is gonna happen.
the devs want to slow us down. this whould just help us get items faster.

mabey this thread should be closed, and then we can talk about it when towns are able to do shot outs.

DeletedUser2708

Lost in Translation

and i cant understand a word of your signature. you gotta start using punctuation.

Really? I couldn't make out what his message said, either.... :bandit:

Probably just another wannabe thuggin'. :indian:

DeletedUser1105

It is a good idea, but I don't think those benefits would work Keighlon.

Towns have unofficial alliances now. They invite each others players when they want to purchase something from the shop. They get it at a quarter of the price, much like the members. They would still do this if they had an alliance because it's cheaper than your suggestion.

DeletedUser

Wow... this kid makes me lawl.
^^
Hmm.. Just put

Allies
-----
and towns name
and towns name
and towns name

in your town profile..

DeletedUser

A couple of days ago I suggested something like this.. I called it city union

DeletedUser

Instead of alliance call it trade partners and have the items in one town available in the other with a limit of 2 trade partners . this would only work up to a certian level of item to prevent abuse

DeletedUser

no thats not wat i mean like be able to form at one town and attack anotha one all together and have like a add on town

Status
Not open for further replies.