2.o disaster

DeletedUser

Geez what an absolute disaster this is. There are too many screw ups to mention. Where does one start, forums, tasks, dueling it all is terrible:censored:

DeletedUser

This new version has ruined the game. It's impossible to find anything and there are no instructions about where anything is. work time is preallocated - I worked 1 minute on something - it's crazy

DeletedUser

This new version has ruined the game. It's impossible to find anything and there are no instructions about where anything is. work time is preallocated - I worked 1 minute on something - it's crazy

1 minute, you did well!!! have you not found the jobs that take 15 SECONDS yet???

DeletedUser22685

The jobs that last 15 seconds are actually quite useful, daily quests are simple now.

DeletedUser22685

Not really, you only need to be at the computer for two minutes to get 10 drops and do the daily quest.

DeletedUser

I work out of the country a lot in active war zones, whilst I'm there I have limited access to internet and even then it's not great.
The ability to log in and not need to worry about things for 10-24 hours was what made this game great for me, yes I can find jobs that take an hour+ to do on the new times, but they're not the jobs I want or need to do to build up crafting supplies so it's pointless.
People should have the ability to do whatever job they want for however long they want as before to suit their own crafting/quest needs. This new job system is the worst idea ever. I literally can not afford to take myself out of vacation mode unless I'm going to delete my account because I can't do anything productive in the time I have with these new times.
There are multiple pages of complaint in many different threads about this but little notice will be taken (if any) judging by the way Da Twista shut down the last thread made specifically complaining about the times.
It's really just like Inno giving the finger to all of us that have been here years supporting them as the only response given is "it's not getting changed, live with it" That's not really good business sense to ignore customers feedback.

Deleted User - 1278415

I think Inno thinks of this like when the worlds went to enhanced premium and complete premium. The forums were in uproar over it. So they think it will all die down eventually and everyone will go back to being quiet after about 6 months.

Thanks for the info FUTU on the 4 quest info hope it isnt considered a spoiler.

On w11 though I have been doing fort building jobs, and then I'll use my last job to find an hour or two hour job and then go to sleep. Its a tough world to be in.

DeletedUser

Maybe that's what they think, but if the devs take a look at how many people have either gone into vacation mode or deleted since this update, they surely must see they've gone wrong somewhere. Either that or they don't care.

Deleted User - 1278415

If I had to venture a guess. They are trying to catch lightning in a bottle again, as they had back in 2008 when they came on the scene with a great game and won awards.

So a redesign helps them get recognition in the MMO sites again and gain new players who are not a custom to how it was with 1.36. They only know w11 or other worlds as v2.01 and it is a great game possibly.

DeletedUser

Well feather I agree and disagree in a way. What did we get a fancy map, pretty graphics and a total disaster in game play. Once again INNO has achieved their goal. Total destruction of what was a decent game. Thanks again INNO