A New City, With a New System

DeletedUser

My name is S.Pistolero, and i recently founded a new city, Pistolero City. Were looking for 3 new members to join us and help the city prosper. We are going to try and use a special system to renovate our city. We call this system Pistoleroism :laugh: but you can call it w/e u want.

The system works like this:
When it is decided that a building must be expanded or created, we will put the word out, and we hope members will contribute to the cause. Once we have raised enough money we will rennovate the building, but heres the twist. If there is any money left over in the town fund after the building has been created/rennovated, that money will be divided among those members who contributed a minimum amount towards the building. This way everyone has some money to spend.

If you wish to join the town u can leave a post here, or contact S.Pistolero or xXxAliasPhantomxXx on world 10.

DeletedUser

If there is any money left over in the town fund after the building has been created/rennovated, that money will be divided among those members who contributed a minimum amount towards the building. This way everyone has some money to spend.

If you wish to join the town u can leave a post here, or contact S.Pistolero or xXxAliasPhantomxXx on world 10.

Just out of interest, how exactly will you distribute this money back among the people in your town?

DeletedUser

Simple, there are logs that tell who contributed to the town fund, using this i can see who contributed towards the payment of a new structure. Those who have payed, will be reimbursed depending on how much they paid, or if the ppl prefer equally among those who helped pay for the building. Either way, im willing to do the math and work to figure out who gets how much, so long as i can keep the citizens happy.

DeletedUser

but there is no way to transfere it back in game!

Oh yea ur right. Ok well i guess thats that. There really shud be a way to do that. Hmm i guess ill have to find another way to make the citizens happier. Well were still accepting people.

Deleted User - 1278415

The only way you could do that system would be to transfer gold nuggets out to people

ie the left over money equals more than $500 then you would give out a gold nugget for every $500 left over...or pre-agreed on amount.

but the caveat which with this method, that would save Pistolero from paying the gold nuggets is to have a greenhorn build instead of a worker and the greenhorn wastes $1000's doing 5-10 points of build vs a worker who would get 50-100 points completed.

heck I could drop $10,000 on your town and you would have to pay me bunches of gold nuggets, as a pure build I could knock out a building <if my motivation would ever go up> low level building in a few hours and have $1000's left over.

But that would come out of your pocket so have fun with that expensive experiment...

at least your trying to think differently though

Diggo11

The only way you could do that system would be to transfer gold nuggets out to people

ie the left over money equals more than $500 then you would give out a gold nugget for every $500 left over...or pre-agreed on amount.

but the caveat which with this method, that would save Pistolero from paying the gold nuggets is to have a greenhorn build instead of a worker and the greenhorn wastes $1000's doing 5-10 points of build vs a worker who would get 50-100 points completed.

heck I could drop $10,000 on your town and you would have to pay me bunches of gold nuggets, as a pure build I could knock out a building <if my motivation would ever go up> low level building in a few hours and have $1000's left over.

But that would come out of your pocket so have fun with that expensive experiment...

at least your trying to think differently though
Offering nuggets for ingame services is prohibited. They can only be given/received as gifts.

Deleted User - 1278415

thanks Diggo11. that burns that idea up. well we were off topic anyway.

Good luck recruiting on w10... w11 is where the new recruits are at.