A warning about Zvrk

DeletedUser

I want to say that if ever is going to accept that player in to town, should be VERY carefull.
1)He wouldn't donate anything...
2)He will built buildings that he obtain medalsfrom town budget ( that means he is stealing money) because his construction points are low
3)He will shop all the best gear he can get and left

So be VERY VERY carefull.

DeletedUser

1. big deal ;)
2. that's why you should have got all buildings on the higher level except townhall, I know it's too late to say this now, but keep this in mind for the next world
3. good luck to him and anyone who accepts him
4. you forgot this point - he'll probably join another town, and then he's all yours to KO him 24/7. um... 48/7. or whatever. ;)

Anyway... You're from LT united, right? If yes too bad, I ought to offer you an alliance, but looks as if you're already a part of too much ppl for my taste league.

DeletedUser

I like 4) :ph34r:

Yes I am from LT United :) And why you dont want to join in alliance, I dont know, because we have only two towns as alliance ( That is much less than other as I see, whe I look their page ) :D

DeletedUser

two towns? MWA is 8 (eight) towns. :)

now... I wouldn't want to be in zvrk's pants when whole MWA starts the chase. ;)

DeletedUser

Not the whole, just us. I dont like to share problem with others ;)

DeletedUser

Check the new development - Zvrk now owns a town. ;)
Maybe he was just not interested playing in such huge alliance (8 towns).

DeletedUser16628

Put him to sleep plain and simple he's a chump and we all know what happens to them.SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Why would I do that? If a player wants to be in a less crowded town and not a part of scared players' gang who need to be allied with 98458743265983265 towns, I refuse to do him. :p

Deleted User - 1278415

Not the whole, just us. I dont like to share problem with others ;)

:blink: um then why did you share it with the forum?:huh:

This is the game based on the US West... outlaws would come into town drink the booze and ride out looking for the next big idea to score them some cash or gold.

If he did what you said then he played the game the way it was intended to be played and role played as if he was in the old west.

Now go do some bounty hunting on him. watch the jobs he is working and give hims some taps to let him know the sheriff is on his heels.