all builders town, adventurers welcome

DeletedUser

I'm starting a town of all builders, but adventurers are welcome. I am a worker and have cultivated my dueling skills at each level gain that I've made. My rationale is that the dueler's class bonuses are not that powerful, whereas the worker and adventurer get some nice gains. My theory is that a worker with good charisma and aim/shooting will be on the same level as a dueler in a duel. I'd like to find other workers who are able to defend themselves to start a town where:

1. we carry no money by building our bank up
2. do not attack anyone, but insure our safety by raising our dueling skills.
3. get the buildings up to top level as fast as possible by using our worker powers
4. charge a low rate for entering the town to purchase once we have desirable goods.

IF anyone's interested send my dude a message. If you're not interested, I dont need to know!

DeletedUser

basically I'm influenced by Murray Rothbard, anarcho-capitalism, free zones like Hong Kong and Singapore, etc. Contact me fools, the town is up!

DeletedUser

My character's name is also bowel wizard by the way, if you want to telegram.

DeletedUser

We are up to 5 members. The ball is rolling! Get in early!

DeletedUser

As far as I know, you have to get money into the treasury of the town to build stuff.
One of the best money income is Duelers, so what are you going to do while there are none?
You'll have a money problem, sooner or later.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, you have to get money into the treasury of the town to build stuff.
One of the best money income is Duelers, so what are you going to do while there are none?
You'll have a money problem, sooner or later.

Actually adventurers are normally the moneymakers and then builders at higher level. Duelers are poor money makers for a town and spend what they get on equipment upgrades normally.