Alliances ? why afraid

DeletedUser

Maybe I do not understand why people are afraid of too many alliances. The alliances should change nothing. All an alliance is is to help others out provide free trading and help in fort battles. We in our alliances in Collieville go even further if a town needs builders or soldiers we send aid. But I have places worried about alliance because I have too many allies. If I am allied with westbrook and westbrook is allied with me and shanandoah but I am not allied with the other 5 towns westbrook is and they are not allied with the other 60 that I am why are they worried how many alliances I have my alliances are not their problem if they battle any of my allied towns they are not allied with so be it. I am allied with them westbrook is not. The only town we would have in common is shanandoah and that is the extent of comonalities of our towns. Now if one of my alliances got attacked by westbrook or shanandoah and complained to me about it I could say the same if they were not allies with the above and me it is not my problem or I could diplomatically solve the problem with a dueling agreement as stated in other forum topics How many alliances do you have.

NOT PUSH DUELING but honorable dueling where each party wears their best clothing and has no money on them.

But my point is if I have 50 or 500 alliances and only one in common with others like me and their town why be afraid to join. What is the big problem. As long as game rules are followed properly I will not send out any members of my alliances to battle.

Another question.
Fort battles why is so much hostility needed for a fort battle to be waged. Is it not for rank and show anyway. A good way to get dueling points and merit. But why be so hostile to others outside the fort battle. If Jamie286 beat me in the fort battle because he used better tactics then me why should I gun him down in his town. Fort tactics are set way differently then duel tactics anyway and this would be a battle that was one sided anyway and proves nothing. so why carry a game fort battle to such hostile levels.why not keep the battle in the fort.

DeletedUser

NOT PUSH DUELING but honorable dueling where each party wears their best clothing and has no money on them.
That's pretty much push dueling.

As a whole, what you're saying doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

DeletedUser

no push dueling is where one party lets the other win. This dueling is I wear my best you wear your best we duel like in the field only no money involved. We set time like in a fort battle and see who wins. Why for points. If we both wear our best gear then it is skill points alone that determines the outcome.

But of course you only focused on one part of my post. :razz:

DeletedUser

As a whole, what you're saying doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
I almost said this too... :)

Dante, noone's afraid of too many alliances. People got bored because of a few alliances with too many allies.

DeletedUser

If you want a bunch of friends, join facebook. This game is based on the old West, guys didn't duel for no risk no reward.