Votes: 12 32.4%
  • doesnt make a difference

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • no it sucks

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

i think that there should be an option for making hideouts insted of towns. this would apply for duelers and people who from a gang. they can only have a few biuldings like gunsmith, homes(which are residences and hotel rolled into 1), a stable and saloon. the homes would be limited to level 5 so only 25 people could be in a gang together so it wot get to to strong. if anyone likes this please post here. also post if you have any improvements.
p.s. sorry if its in any other posts searched it but couldnt find anything.
:)

DeletedUser

Whats the difference between a town and a hideout, besides only certain buildings can be built?

I don't see how this could be useful in anyway.

DeletedUser

Hideouts are for outlaws. I dont see an outlaw option. Duelers are not outlaws although some behave more like thugs.....

DeletedUser

if it worse than a town, why even make one? just make a town if it's better

DeletedUser

A town would have the advantage of a sherrif while its obvious a hideout would have a huge tactics bonus for dueling defense but would not have as good of a gunsmith and miss out on some of the better guns in the game

DeletedUser

I do like this idea.
If we can agree that we are trying to replicate some of the exitement of the old west in a plausable way then......
Gun-toting bands of outlaws tend not to be associated with a particular town and the [to them] tedious business of building. it would be great if there were some races to hunt down players who had struck it rich in some of the ways suggested on previous posts. The organization and risk involved in doing so would be stimulating.
Perhaps these 'hideouts' wouldn't appear on the map. you could find a particualar player in such a location, but you wouldn't know that it wasn't a resourse to which you didn't have access. Some deduction might help you out though.

DeletedUser

Ulthor, yes, what I was thinking about the hidden map.
Perhaps, though, only hideout members could see it? Obviously, though, you would need someone to invite people... But since the members are outlaws, you would need new titles as opposed to mayor and councillor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps, in a roundabout way, we are getting towards what some other players were proposing in the form of 'good-v-evil' or 'north-v-south' type situation. As to the invites. Well maybe any ghost-town could have the option of being turned into a 'hideout'. The operational differences would need to be thrashed out but let's see if the idea runs before putting too much time into it.
the big question is 'could you be a member of BOTH a normal town and an OUTLAW gang?'

DeletedUser

ulthor i like what you have siad about my orginal idea and its great but i think if you were an outlaw you shouldnt be able to join a regular town but intimidate the townspeople( unless they have a sheriff) into selling you items from thier stores at lets say 2 times normal amount.
any input please respond.:D
p.s. just cool pics:mad::indian::dry:

DeletedUser

I actually like it, I am not a dueler, but I do like the idea.